Hi! I’m Yoshi.
I’m a pure, but a little bit an international, Japanese, living in Yokohama for about half a century. In addition, I used to live in Malaysia for 2 years, U.S.A. for 8 years and Canada for 3 years. I had long been involved in the international trade of U.S., Canadian, Australian and European grains for 40 years, during which I visited more than 40 countries including most of East Asian and South East Asian countries and most of Western European countries.
Now I’m a national certified guide-interpreter, working here for the past couple of years.
Believe! There is much more vast range of tourist spots and attractions throughout the year in Japan, even in Tokyo and its neighboring area, than “Green Michelin” and “Lonely Planet” offer to the world. Oops! You will surely encounter a new electricity here and there, day and night!
It’s really great to be welcoming here those who;
- Like to visit famous historic and cultural sites, shrines and temples in Tokyo, Kamakura, Nikko and other local areas,
- Love to bask in the natural beauty of Hakone, Mount Fuji and their vicinity,
- Have a keen interest in time-honored, culture-rich local cities like Kanazawa, Takayama, Matsumoto, Nagano and unique rural areas like Shirakawa-go and so many others,
- Are fascinated in Japanese art and paintings, both traditional and contemporary, including “Ukiyo-e”, wood block printings,
- Are aggressive enough to stroll in the sky by a gondola over an active volcano and sulfurous gush! Oh dear!
- Are passionate enough to directly touch the atmosphere of live, sometimes violent, “Matsuri”, traditional festivals in downtown,
- Wish to experience Japanese traditional, elaborate craftwork, handed down for centuries,
- Are enthusiastic about Japanese various pop culture and unique attractions,
- Like, or need, to escape from your everyday stress or boredom anyway!
Seeing is believing. Sightseeing is feeling through your own five senses! See Naples and Come on in Japan any time! I’m ready here whenever you are.
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.