What to Expect
Yokohama is the window of the world trades, the beginning of international business exchange.
You could see the footsteps of how Yokohama has drasticaly developed to the modern city in these decades.
1) Traditional Japanese house & garden, tea&sweets in Sankeien Garden (By Hara sankei, a trader who established wealth from business)
2) Yamate Area is known for marine beauty of a view from Hillside Park, along with Exotic residential districts in the past.
3) Nihon Ohdori : Elavorate architecture buildings of Yokohama major towers (King/Queen/Jack)
4) Red Brick Warehouse (Inside is now a fashinable shopping center)
5) Hikawamaru (Floating Ship) with the traditional display items inside.
6) Enjoy a ride to local bus or taxi.