What to Expect
1) Sky Garden of Landmark Tower at 250m with great view of Yokohama area :
This landmark tower is the symbol of Yokohama and the height is 296 meters with 70 story building.
Sky Garden is located on the 69 story from where you can see the overview of Yokohama and the surrounding area such as the scape of town and pier, night view of Minatomirai and ships, Tokyo-tower, Sky-tree and Mt.Fuji in the distance if whether is fine as a 360 degree panorama. You can also enjoy shopping and foods tasting inside the tower.
2) Yokohama Bay Cruising about an hour to view the city and the port from the sea :
You can enjoy various spots such as a new townscape of Minatomirai, traditional townspace of Yokohama, a view of Minatomirai through Bay-bridge and so-on as a panorama view without blocking out.
3) Red brick storeroom in Nihon Ootoori:
This storeroom was built more than 100 years ago which consist of two historical buildings used with red bricks where
the facilities of culture and commercial with around 15 café & restaurant and around 35 shops are located.
4) Yokohama China Town which is one of the largest one same with that of Kobe in Japan.
This town is one of the largest china town in the world where lots of exotic architecture painted with brilliant coloring.
More than 300 restaurants and variety shops are lined in the town.
You can taste not only China foods but also but also Chinese cakes, miscellaneous goods, cooking tools and so-on.
This town shows an exotic atmosphere of China.
5) Sankei-en Japanese Garden used to be a residence of Sankei Hara who was the top businessman in Meiji era and loved Japanese tradition and founded in 1906 by him.
Inside this garden, there are lots of historical valuable architectural building are located which were transferred from Kyoto, Kamakura and so-on.