What to Expect
It'll be my pleasure to help you to make your own tour based on your requests and interests.
For one-day tour (about 8 hours), you and I will select about 2-5 sightseeing spots where you would like to visit within the tour hours.
For half-day tour (about 4 hours), you and I will select about 1-3 sightseeing spots where you would like to visit within the tour hours.
Some candidate sightseeing spots are following:
1. China Town (restaurants, shops, Kantei-byo (mausoleums sacred to the memory of Guan Yu), Maso-byo (Doukyo temple to worship Mazu, Chinese goddess of the sea) , entertainment facilities, etc.)
2. Yamashita Park (near China Town) to enjoy views of Yokohama port, bridge, ships, etc.
3. Silk Museum (explains everything about silk. Exhibits include everything from silkworms to silk clothing from different periods.)
4. Yokohama Doll Museum (exhibits of folk dolls from 141 countries throughout the world and dolls crafted in regions throughout Japan.)
5. Minato Mirai 21 area (commercial facilities, hotels, amusement parks, convention facilities, cultural amenities, etc.)
1). Red Brick Warehouse (a cultural and commercial facility that utilizes two historical buildings constructed more than a century ago.)
2). CupNoodles Museum （Please see the pictures. You can make your own Cup Noodle there.)
3). Yokohama Landmark Tower (Observatory at 273m in height, shopping mall, restored stone dock called the Dockyard Garden)
4) Yokohama Cosmo World amusement park (Cosmo Clock 21 (113m in height, a Ferris wheel or a big wheel ),etc.)
6. Sankeien Garden (a traditional and typical Japanese-style garden designed and landscaped by a wealthy businessman in the silk trade. Opened in 1906.)(about 40-50 minutes from JR Yokohama station).
7. Yamate area (Harbor View Park (Minato-no-Mieru Oka Koen), Yokohama Doll Museum, Yokohama Tinplate Toy Museum, etc.)