Sankeien Garden, nominated as a National Sight of Scenic Beauty, is located in the precincts of Yokohama Harbour, to be accessed by 25 minutes city-bus ride@230 yen one way. The Japanese garden, as spacious as 175,000m2, was first opened to the public in 1906, offering a pond, three-storied pagoda, historical house-buildings brought and rebuilt from Kyoto, Nara, Gifu and Kamakura.
What to Expect
1. An easy, speedy access to the Garden by a city bus from China Town or JR-Sakuragi-cho Station.
2. Your avid photogenic interest will be satisfied in the garden with seasonal flourishing flowers.
3. Cherry blossoms in April and Chrysanthemums in October/November are in full bloom.
4. The disembarking passengers in short hour will be consoled with the serene, enthralling sights.
A fine weather day only upon any cruise ship's arrival at Yokohama
I can guide you in Osaka, Kobe, Nagoya, Kyoto, Nara, Himeji, the Seto-Inland Sea ( from Kobe to Beppu, Kyushu Island) in addition to Tokyo, Yokohama, Kamakura, Fujisawa, Odawara Hakone, Atami, Mishima, Shizuoka and in any cities in the Northern districts of the main island of Japan, and in Hokkaido Island.
1. The city bus tickets: 230 yen one way.
2. The garden entrance fee: 700 yen/adult. (Guides are free with guests.)
3. You will be met by Haruyoshi, the guide in the lobby of Harbour Pier, or at elsewhere in Yokohama.
4. The tour is flexibly set up to three hours, with excess hours at guests' option.
Guide fee only.
What‘s not included
1. City bus tickets@230 yen/one way (for guests only).
2. Garden Entrance ticket:@700 yen per adult (for guests only).
In the Lobby of the Yokohama Harbour Pier (or at guests' hotel or at elsewhere in Yokohama).
In the Lobby of the Yokoama Harbour Pier (or at any premises.)
08:30 AM ( recommended ) Flexible
Number of people
up to 8 people Flexible