One day trip from Tokyo. You can watch Mt. Fuji from outdoor hot spa. Before then you can enjoy a beautiful Japanese gorge watching strangely shaped big rocks and winding clear stream.
Feel free to personalize this offer with Masato.
- You can see Mt. Fuji(35km south) when you sit in a outdoor big public bathtub with other Japanese at the top of this side mountain.
- You can enjoy 90 minutes walking along the Shosenkyo gorge viewing strangely shaped big rocks in the river and on the mountains. At the end of the walk, you would be so surprised encounting a big fall, Sengataki fall.
- You can eat delicious local specialities, Hoto local nudle and others.
- guide fee
- transportation(you and guide), JR train, local public bus and a taxi. Train+bus+taxi=10,340 The taxi fare is divided by three persons of the tourists.
- lunch(you and guide) 2,000 / person
- entrance fee(you and guide) 800 / person, Onsen=public hot spring.
1) When you would like me to guide another cities such as Kyoto, Nara and Osaka than listed above, you are cordially requested to pay the followings;
- my round transportation to the area,
- accommodation in the area and meals in addition to the guide fee.
2) Your booking should be done basically before ten days of the first guiding day.
= Transportation, round= Japanese yen
- 7,500 Shinjuku-Yamanashishi
- 5,000 Yamanashishi-spa. we can get on the taxi 4 persons including a guide.
- 1,140 Kofu-Shosenkyo
= Entrance fee =
- 800 Hot spring, Onsen. You can bring in your own face towel and bath towel.
= 32,000 Guide fee / day
You are cordially requested to pay for a guide.
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.
Masato is a party veteran! He gave us a great guided tour — did an Izakaya and Shinjuku visit! He knew how to entertain!
Hi Yana, Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope we meet again. Masato
Masato was a true gentlemen. I found him to be extremely knowledgable and easy going and also incredibly respectful. I wanted history and old Tokyo experiences: we went to the Japanese garden and to a temple. We also had lunch in a very old style restaurant with delicious food.
Hi Camille, Thank you so much for your kind word. I am very pleased that you satisfied with my service. I hope that I will have an opportunity to meet your daughters in Japan. Thank you again, Camille.
From the practical to the interesting. Masato guided us on how to use the transit system and buy tickets. We visited the sorts of places we wanted to and took us down interesting side streets, including a shop selling new and second hand kimino at low cost.
Hi Dan, thank you for your review. I hope that you enjoyed so much Tokyo exploring. Masato.
Masato has explained a lot about the japanese culture and traditions. He also guided us to very interesting points: a local restaurant, a patisserie and a local library.
Hi Eduardo, Thank you for your nice review. Masato
Mr. Masato is such a nice guide. He is very accommodating and very helpful. He helps us in our every needs.
Marian, Thank you for your kind words. Masato