- One day trip. There is a convenient mountain, Mt. Takao-san, to enjoy walking in a natural wood and taking a fresh air. We can go there in only 40 minutes by train from Shinjuku station in a center of Tokyo. It takes about one and a half hour from the foot of the mountain (200 m from sea level ) to the summit (599 m).
- After the coming back to the foot, we are going to take an open air spa.
Feel free to personalize this offer with Masato.
- guide fee
- transportation (you and guide) 780 / person
- lunch(you and guide) 800 / person
- entrance fee for spa(you and guide) 1,000 / person
1) When you would like me to guide another cities such as Kyoto, Nara and Osaka than listed above, you are cordially requested to pay the followings;
- my round transportation to the area,
- accommodation in the area and meals in addition to the guide fee.
2) Your booking should be done basically before ten days of the first guiding day.
- Rough budget / person; Japanese yen.
- Train fare / round / 780
- Entrance fee / open spa / 1,000
- You are cordially requested to pay for the guide.
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.
Masato was amazing! He was so full of energy and interesting information. We felt fully immersed in everything Tokyo offered. We will definitely recommend him to friends travelling to Tokyo.
Hi Fiona, Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad you enjoyed Tokyo tour. Thank you again.
Masato was an excellent guide and was especially patient with our family of three generations. He shared insights into Japanese culture and history without overwhelming us with information, and he put together a customized schedule that worked well for everyone, even when we had a lot of extra stops. We arranged a driver as well and Masato went out of his way to make sure all the details were in place and that the driver knew where to go. We would never have gotten to see so many things in the short time we had in Tokyo without his help. We are grateful to have shared the day with Masato!
Hi Ashley, Thank you for your kind words to me. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed so much with my guide. I will still expect your generation and the kids' generation to come to Japan again very soon. Please enjoy the rest days in Japan. Please say hello to everybody in your family. Masato
Hi Leonard, I am very pleased to read your short and impact message. I supposed that your wife and you enjoyed so much everything, especially to eat sushi in Tsukiji fish market. Please enjoy the rest days in Japan.
Masato served as our guide during our visit to Sensoji, Kappabashi shopping street, and was our interpreter during a Sashimono woodworking class where we made our own chopsticks! He was very knowledgable about the area and the history, and was the perfect translator for our workshop. He was able to easily translate all of the intricate woodworking verbiage, and we were very lucky to have him there with us! Thank you so much, Masato! We loved spending our day with you!
Hi Stacy, I am very glad to read your wonderful comments on my service in Asakusa. I wish you visit here again. Masato.
Masato was very knowledgeable and provided a fascinating insight to the bars, nightlife and restaurants in the Shinjuku area.