Sushi making instructor takes you to Tsukiji outer market as a national licensed guide.
The tour is a combination activity which includes shopping at Tsukiji outer market and sushi making experience.
You will make hand shaped sushi using fish you purchase at the market. This will be one of your unforgetable experiences in Japan.
What to Expect
- This is a seamless service from Tsukiji shopping to sushi making experience.
Your national licensed guide who takes you to Tsukiji will provide sushi making lesson too.
- Unlike typical Tsukiji tour, you will experience to shop for your tuna block which will be used on the sushi making lesson you will take.
- Unlike typical sushi making lesson for foreign travelers, you will experience tuna block cutting with Japanese traditional cutlery.
- On the sushi making lesson, you will make your hand-shaped sushi by yourself and enjoy meal time.
Depending on the time remaining, other type sushi will be introduced.
The date indicated "available" means that the planed facility is available as of the moment the calender is updated. Please request me to confirm if it is still available before you move to the reservation page. Also please contact me If you demand other date. Other facility may be available and I may be possible to propose the alternative plan.
The price for this tour doesn't include the rental cost of the cooking facility or the cost of foodstuff. See below for the detail.
hotel pickup, Tsukiji shopping guide fee, sushi lesson fee
What‘s not included
- Transportation (from your hotel to Tsukiji. And Tsukiji to cooking facility in Shinjuku area. Approx. 700 JPY for an adalt.) Guide takes care of himself.
- Cost for Payment a tuna block. Approx. 1,500 JPY for a group. Pay to the seafood sore directly in cash.
- Cost for cooking facility rental. 2,500 - 9,000 JPY for a group. Price varies depending on which facility you choose. Choose one facility referring to the pictures displayed with location name and price. This cost will be charged when you make a resevation separate ly from the guide fee.
-Nishi Toyama (2,500 JPY), Kita Shinjuku (3,000 JPY) : These are quite old facilities but cost very low.
-Kinshicho (9,000 JPY): Located upper floor of the building. New and clean.
-Sakurajosui (8,300 JPY): Located west Tokyo. Indipendent house in the quiet residential area. You may experience tatami mat room.
-Daikanyama (7,500 JPY): 1 stop from Shibuya.
Ground floor room of a small apartment.
-Higashi Shinjuku (7,200 JPY): 1 stop from Shinjuku. 6th floor room of the building.
(Note) Due to the system reason, 3,000 JPY would be charged when you choose Nishi Toyama. The difference 500 JPY would be reduced from the food material cost below.
- Cost for other food materials which guide procures in advance. Fixed 1,000 JPY per person. Pay to guide in cash on the day of the tour. (It is possible you would pay in advance thru Triplelights using your credit card but they charge 15% handling fee.)
At your hotel in Tokyo
At the nearest train station close to the cooking facility
10:00 AM ( recommended ) Flexible
Number of people
up to 4 people