The tour starts at major train stations as Tokyo, Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ikebukuro or others whichever is the closest to your hotel.
Lunch on top of Mt. Takao from which you can enjoy good view of Tokyo metropolis and Mt. Fuji in the distant west if the weather
is good. Just as an example you can take JR Tokyo Station to Keio Takaosan-guchi station in approx. 70 minutes at Yen 1,050.
Use the coupon code
WELCOME to get 10% off with this guide
Feel free to personalize this offer with Max.
* You can enjoy and relax in mountainous area by trekking and cable-car ride in a low altitude mountain.
* Also you can visit one of the oldest mountain temple in Tokyo area, Yakuohin Temple.
* Cherry blossom in early spring
* Fresh young leafs in May or early summer
* Autumn foliage of read and yellow
* Serene and clear air along the trail to the top of the mountain in winter
* Snow capped Mt. Fuji from the mountain top on a clear crisp winter day.
guide fee, hotel pickup
1) Transportation fee such as train ticket. -- Ex. Yen 1,050 from Tokyo Station to Takao-san Guchi Station.
2) Cable Car -- One-way Yen 470, Round-trip Yen 900(Adult), One-way Yen 230, Round-trip Yen 450(Kid)
3) Lunch on the top of Mr. Takao -- we bring with us some light meals and cook there! Cup noodles, Yakisobas or sausages.
Since this is mountain trekking do or don't will depend on weather. When it rains or snows the tour will be cancelled. Also view and visibility along the trail and at some view point on Mt. Takao depends on the weather. The chances that you will have a clear view of the mountain are high in cold seasons.
I will be always available any time if I am given a reasonable advance notice.
* It is ideal to wear good hiking or trekking shoes but sneakers with thick sole may be OK.
* A day-pack in which you want to have some snacks, sandwiches, drink bottle, change cloths etc.
* Cap or hat
* A pair of globes(in winter)
* Since this is a trekking or mountaineering weather condition really matter. When it rains or snows we need to cancel the tour.
* The view along the trail or at the top of Mt. Takao depends on weather.
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.