Visiting a famous spot in Japan is interesting, but taking part in an experience is an unforgettable memory. Let me show you the hidden secrets of Tokyo, and unmask a Japan that you won’t find in guide books. See the city from the breathtaking view of the Tokyo Metropolitan Building Observation Deck. Explore Japanese cuisine at Tsukiji Market. Learn about culture and history at Sensoji Temple in Asakusa. Enjoy the batting cage and end the day relaxing in a Japanese bathhouse.
Feel free to personalize this offer with Chipa.
- Transportation (train only)
- Entrance fees for activities
- Hotel pick up
- Meals (not more than 1,000 JPY)
- Taxi fees (around 5,000 JPY)
- Transportation and entrance fees are included.
- Lunch, dinner and gift shopping cost are to be handled by the traveler/travelers.
- As this is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes. If you would like to change to outfits in order to get a picture, that is perfectly okay.
- With all the narrow alleys, walking around is actually the best way for me to show hidden local spots. In the situation where you would need to use a taxi instead, this can be arranged at the expense of the customer.
- Have cash and your credit/debit card.
- As I will have my professional camera with me, high quality photographs of you can be taken for an additional fee: 10,000 yen for 20 digital photos that will be sent to you via email. read more
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.