Make your tour around Tokyo a tailor-made experience meant to suit your expectations as much as possible.
Pick your favorites from the tentative list of things to do or ask for something in particular .
Based on your personal interests i'll research the possibilities the city has on offer.
This being Tokyo the possibilities are virtually unlimited...
Feel free to personalize this offer with Fulvio.
Here is a list of potential places to go and things to do during your tour:
. the traditional gardens of Tokyo: Kiyosumi Shirakawa, Kyu-Furukawa, Hamarikyu...
- visit Asakusa, the Senso-ji temple, kitchenware street Kappabashi and the Kappa temple with its alleged mummified Kappa arm.
- see the city from one of its many observation decks
- stroll from Ueno park through old town Yanaka, all the way to the beautiful Nezu shrine
- in small neighbourhoods the shotengais, the traditional commercial streets, give you a feel of the real downtown Tokyo (for example:KiraKira Tachibana, Joyful Minowa...)
- ride the rollercoaster-like Yurikamome line to see the giant Gundam robot, the sight of Tokyo from the beach and, if you are into cars, the History garage.
- try the Earthquake simulator at the Disaster prevention center.
- see motorcycle races in Kawaguchi or boat races in Edogawa. And bet on them.
- the bizzarre buddhist temple in Monzen Nakacho also hosts an intense ceremony with drums, chants and fire.
- an early morning visit to a sumo stall can be arranged.
- walk from the bookstores of Jimbocho to the beautiful sight of Hijiri bridge. In the area you can visit a Russian Orthodox Cathedral, a Confucian temple and a beautiful
- Ginza hosts a lot of small art galleries, the historical Okuno building and some stunning architecture.
- the improvised and avantgarde music scene is worth exploring, see a gig in one of the many tiny live houses, with just an handful of spectators.
- check out the weirdest or most impressive buildings, like the Reiyuukai temple in Minato, the iconic Nakagin in Ginza, the Eldorado in Waseda, the Kaigun in Shin-Okubo...
- take in Shibuya, Omotesando and the backstreets of Harajuku on a nice quiet stroll.
- and it goes on...
Guide fee is included. Hotel pick-up within Tokyo's central area is also included.
Guide and guests' transportation fee is not included. The transportation's fee may vary considerably according to the destinations chosen (roughly: minimum 1200 yen per person, maximum 3000).
Meals are not included.
Entrance fee to gardens (usually 150 yen per person), live houses (from 1000 to 3000 yen), attractions and the likes is not included.
For tours within Tokyo's central area guide's transportation fee and hotel(or another place of choice) meetup
are included. However for more distant locations an extra-fee (2000 yen) is charged.
Some of the activities listed above need reservation and some are not always available.
Planning with considerable advance would be the best way to avoid disappointments.
Also moving from one place to the other is rather time consuming, planning beforehand
could be helpful in this aspect too.
Apart from gardens and live houses, the activities listed above are usually free of charge.
Though using transportation extensively there may be also considerable walking stretches involved.
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.
El tour fue muy divertido y dinámico. Fulvio contesto a todas nuestras preguntas y con él conocimos lugares que seguramente no hubiéramos podido conocer solos. Super recomendable!
Really great tour guide. Did tour in Speanish and English. He’s quite knowledgeable about Japan, has great insights into less touristy areas, and a great sense of humor. Appreciated his willingness to check on the comfort of everyone as we were a mixed-aged bilingual group. Thank you Fulvio for a great day.
Fulvio cumplió todas nuestras expectativas y más. Su español es excelente y tiene disposición de adaptarse a las necesidades y requerimientos de los clientes. We had a great experience with Fulvio! Muchas gracias!
Gracias a vosotros para compartir sus experiencias con mi. Y para la crema de tequila!!!
We had a wonderful time with Fulvio, he took us to very special places in Tokyo, answered all our questions and tryed to satisfy all our requests. We would recommend him to anyone travelling there.
Grazie mille! É stato un vero piacere passare la giornata con voi.
Abbiamo prenotato Fulvio per il primo giorno e mezzo a Tokyo, avevamo pensato di fare Asakusa e Meiji-Jingu, il museo di Hokusai, il giardino di Kiyosumi, Senso-ji, Omotesando e Shibuya...e siamo riusciti a fare tutto! (Aggiunggendo anche un tempio buddista alla mattina) Fulvio ci ha aiutato con i biglietti Pasmi appena arrivati e ci ha dato qualche dritto per sopravivere nella città. E' pieno di racconti del vivere in Giappone, le usanze...ci è piaciuto tanto. Grazie Fulvio!!