Sushi making instructor takes you to Tsukiji outer market as a national licensed guide.
The tour is a combination activity which includes shopping at Tsukiji outer market and sushi making experience.
You will make hand shaped sushi using fish you purchase at the market. This will be one of your unforgetable experiences in Japan.
Feel free to personalize this offer with TETSURO.
- This is a seamless service from Tsukiji shopping to sushi making experience.
Your national licensed guide who takes you to Tsukiji will provide sushi making lesson too.
- Unlike typical Tsukiji tour, you will experience the procurement of seafood which will be used on the sushi making lesson you will take.
- Unlike typical sushi making lesson for foreign travelers, you will experience seafood cutting with Japanese traditional cutlery.
- On the sushi making lesson, you will make your hand-shaped sushi by yourself and enjoy meal time.
Depending on the time remaining, other type sushi will be introduced.
- hotel pickup, Tsukiji shopping guide fee, sushi lesson fee
- Cooking facility rental fee (standard)
- Cost for food material procurement (basic part)
- Extra part of the cooking facility rental cost
No extra charge will be applied when using a standard facility. If you prefer nicer facility, some extra cost will be charged. Refer to the information displayed as 'Extra' below pictures. The price may be higher than the displayed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Responding to your inquiry, the guide informs you the estimation. Please make a reservation after confirming the charge is acceptable. This cost will be charged by Triplelights together with the main part.
- Cost for the food materials procurement (extra fancy part)
The cost for food material procurement (basic part) is covered by the main part which you pay through Triplelights, In case you desire to use some foods which are not covered, you may purchase them yourself.
- Transportation fare
Please pay by yourself the public transportation fare for group members. You don't need to care about the guide.
Budget roughly 1,000 JPY/person.
- The date indicated 'available' on the booking calendar is only about the guide himself. Please click 'Send message" button and let the guide know your dates preference. The guide will check the availability of cooking facilities and propose you possible plans.
- The number of the participants is limited up to 4. It might be possible to handle more when the the guide can arrange an assistant. The guide will make a quotation responding to the inquiry.
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.
It was great to experience sushi making with Tetsuro. He informed us in advance that the fish market is closed on the day we could follow his lesson, and he took us to some shops with professional cooking equipment instead. This was also very interesting. Thank you, Tetsuro !
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the alternative tour. Studying your review, I will organize the tour and offer as the standard soon. Thank you very much for being my guests.