What to Expect
It'll be my pleasure to help you to make your own tour based on your requests and interests.
For one-day tour (about 8 hours) , you and I will select about 2-5 sightseeing spots where you would like to visit within the tour hours.
For half-day tour (about 4 hours) , you and I will select about 1-3 sightseeing spots where you would like to visit within the tour hours.
Some candidate sightseeing spots are following:
1. Meiji Shrine (Meiji Jingu),
2. Imperial Palace Plaza (,and Imperial Palace East Gardens),
3. Asakusa (Sensoji Temple, Kaminarimon (Thunder Gate), Nakamise Shopping Street, etc.),
4. Tokyo SKYTREE Town (Tokyo SKYTREE Tower (634m), and a new downtown-style commercial facility) ,
5. Tokyo Tower (,and Zojoji Temple),
6. Ginza Shopping street (,and Kabukiza Theater),
7. Tsukiji Outer Market,
8 Japanese gardens (Hama-Rikyu Gardens, Rokugien Gardens, etc.),
9. Akihabara shopping area,
10. Shibuya, Harajyuku, and Omotesando,
12. Edo (present-day Tokyo) Tokyo Museum,
13. Ueno, Ameyoko street , Yanaka downtown area, etc.
14. Tokyo National Museum at Ueno Park, etc.
15. Ukiyoe-museums (Ota Memorial Museum of Art, etc.)
16. Dog Cafe
17. Samurai Museum (at Shinjuku)
18．Japanese Culture&Art Experience (Calligraphy, Tea Ceremony, etc.)