It'll be my pleasure to help you to make your own tour based on your requests and interests. I'll also be able to be very flexible about your tour schedule so that you really enjoy the tour.
Feel free to personalize this offer with Shinichiro.
It'll be my pleasure to help you to make your own tour based on your requests and interests.
For one-day tour (about 8 hours) , you and I will select about 2-5 sightseeing spots where you would like to visit within the tour hours.
For half-day tour (about 4 hours) , you and I will select about 1-3 sightseeing spots where you would like to visit within the tour hours.
Some candidate sightseeing spots are following:
1. Meiji Jingu (Meiji Jingu Shrine),
2. Imperial Palace Plaza (,and Imperial Palace East Gardens),
3. Asakusa (Sensoji Temple, Kaminarimon (Thunder Gate), Nakamise Shopping Street, etc.),
4. Tokyo SKYTREE Town (Tokyo SKYTREE Tower (634m), and a new downtown-style commercial facility) ,
5. Tokyo Tower (,and Zojoji Temple),
6. Ginza Shopping street (, and Kabukiza Theater),
7. Tsukiji Outer Market,
8 Japanese gardens (Hama-Rikyu Gardens, Rokugien Gardens, etc.),
9. Akihabara shopping area,
10. Shibuya, Harajyuku, and Omotesando,
12. Edo (present-day Tokyo) Tokyo Museum,
13. Ueno, Ameyoko street , Yanaka downtown area, etc.
14. Tokyo National Museum at Ueno Park, etc.
15. Ukiyoe-museums (Ota Memorial Museum of Art, Hokusai Museum, etc.)
16. Dog Cafe
17. Samurai Museum (at Shinjuku)
18．Japanese Culture&Art Experience (Calligraphy, Tea Ceremony, etc.)
guide fee, hotel pick-up in Tokyo 23 wards area,
1. transportation fee (both you and guide) (Note: Tokyo Metro 1-Day Open Ticket: Adult 600 Yen, Tokyo Metro and JR in Tokyo 1-Day Open Ticket: Adult 1590 Yen) http://www.tokyometro.jp/en/ticket/value/1day/#
3. entrance fee (both you and guide)
I can also guide you in Okinawa, Kagoshima, Shimane, Hiroshima, Kobe, Osaka, Nara, Kyoto, Shiga, Kanazawa, if you pay my transportation fee between Tokyo or Yokohama, my hotel fee, and cost of my meals.
A1. Tokyo Metro (subway) and JR(Japan National Railwayｓ) are punctual and very convenient for the transportation in Tokyo area. It'll cost about 600 Yen to 1600 Yen per person if you use 1-Day Open Tickets.
Following is the English web site about several types of 1-Day Open Tickets.
A2. Following is Information of the admission fee as of January 1, 2018:
1. Meiji Jingu (Meiji Shrine) - free,
2. Imperial Palace Plaza (and Imperial Palace East Gardens) - free,
3. Asakusa (Sensoji Temple, Kaminarimon (Thunder Gate), Nakamise Shopping Street) - free,
4. Tokyo SKYTREE Town (Tokyo SKYTREE tower(645m) (Observation deck at 350m: Adult 2,060 Yen, Observation deck at 450m: Adult: Plus 1,030 Yen) ,
5. Tokyo Tower (333m, Main observatory at 150m: Adult 900 Yen, Special observatory at 250m: Adult Plus 700 Yen, Under renewal reconstruction as of January 1, 2018) (and Zojoji Temple- free),
6. Ginza Shopping street (and Kabukiza Theater) - free (, fee of Kabukiza Theater to see one act of Kabuki plays at 4th floor would be 1000 Yen to 2000 Yen (1-2 hours)),
7. Tsukiji Outer Market - free,
8 Japanese gardens (Hama-Rikyu gardens, Rokugien gardens, etc.) - 300 Yen,
9. Akihabara shopping area - free,
10. Shibuya, Harajyuku, and Omotesando - free,
11. Shinjuku - free,
12. Edo (present-day Tokyo) Tokyo Museum - Adult 600 Yen for permanent exhibition (temporarily closed until March 31, 2018),
13. Ueno, Ameyoko street , Yanaka downtown area, etc.- free,
14. Ota Memorial Museum of Art (for Ukiyoe) - Adult 700 Yen for planned exhibitions,
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.
Shin was extremely knowledgeable and attentive. It’s clear he loves what he does and does it well. Shin was always prompt and very flexible. He took us to amazing places and always made sure to keep an eye on us so we would never get lost. His historical and cultural knowledge is exceptional. He made all our dinner reservations for us and even gave us maps and addresses in Japanese for the taxi drivers. I can honestly say that we have gained a new friend in Shin and I’m sure we will keep in touch. I can recommend Shin with the highest recommendation possible. If it were possible to give him more than 5 stars I would certainly do so. Anyone having him as a guide would be very fortunate indeed. I’m sure he will make your trip special as he has made ours.
Dear Ted, Thank you for your very good review comments. It was my great pleasure and honor to be your guide to visit Yokohama, Tokyo, Kamakura, and Nikko for past six days. I was very impressed by intimate relationship and partnership of you and your wife. Both of you have been caring for each other very much and paying respects to each other’s opinions and requests. What a wonderful couple you are. I learned a lot from you and would like to try what I learned in my private life. Conversations with you were very enjoyable and precious. I'm glad that you had the memorable and comfortable trip to Japan this time. Very best wishes for health and happiness of both of you and your family members. I’m looking forward to seeing you again some time in the future. Sincerely Yours, Shinichiro ... read more
We booked Shin to take our family to Kamakura for the day. We could not have had a more friendly, considerate, informative guide. It was a pleasure to spend the day with him.
Dear Russell, Thank you for your review comment. I hope you are enjoying the stay in Japan. It's my great pleasure and honor to be the guide of your family at Kamakura last Sunday. I think the tour of three generation members are lovely and wonderful, and I was very impressed. Please give my best regards to all of your family members including those who couldn't join the tour this time. Very best wishes for your health and happiness. Sincerely Yours, Shinichiro Hazeki (Shin)
Shinichiro was a great guide. His English was excellent. He accommodated our changes to our itinerary and we enjoyed an excellent day with him.
Dear Paul, Thank you for your excellent review comment. I hope you returned home safely. It's my great pleasure and honor to be the guide for your group on April 21st. I was impressed by very good relations among your group members. Please give my best regards to all of them. Very best wishes for your health and happiness. Sincerely Yours, Shinichiro (Shin)
Shinishiro-san was very friendly and informative. He was patient and very accommodating during our all too brief but fun tour of Tokyo during our layover there. If you are looking for a great tour guide to show you around Japan, we highly recommend him! We know we will when decide to come back to visit Japan again.
Dear Joanne, Thank you for your comment. It's my great pleasure and honor to be your guide on January 14. Though it's a very challenging and a little bit hard schedule to visit Tokyo Tower, Akihabara, and Asakura by your requests within about four hours because of your layover (stopover) at Narita airport, we could manage it by your strong cooperation. I was very impressed by wonderful harmony and relationship among your family members of three generations. Please give my best regards to them. Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions about Japan-related things. Very best wishes for health and happiness of your family. Sincerely Yours, Shin (Shinichiro Hazeki)
Shin is experienced, knowledgeable, punctual, and friendly which are the qualities of an excellent tour guide. Our group of eight were fortunate to have Shin show us Yokohama. Our extensive itinerary included Sankeien Gardens, a nice Japanese lunch, a tea ceremony in the Landmark Tower, Silk Museum, flower display in Yamashita Park, and Chinatown. He was so helpful in even reserving the bus transfer to Haneda Airport. Thanks for giving us such unforgettable memories!
Dear Colleen, Thank you for your review comments. It was my great pleasure and honor to be a tour guide for you and your group members in Yokohama, and to know that you enjoyed the tour. Please give my best regards to your group members. I'll be happy to answer any of your Japan- and/or Japanese-related questions, if any. Very best wishes for your health and happiness. Shin