This tour is basically a walking tour using public transportation such as subways and JR lines.
I will make a 7-hour private custom tour at your requests and show you an itinerary in advance, so you will not miss the places you want to see in Tokyo.
As you needed, I will also arrange lunch. I am a very flexible person, so please feel free to ask me anything.
Please let me show you Tokyo’s popular sightseeing areas. Choosing three areas is recommendable.
1. Asakusa area: Senso-ji Temple (Oldest temple in Tokyo), Nakamise Street (Approach way to Sensoji Temple), Sumida Park, Tokyo Skytree (2,060JPY for admission)
2. Tokyo Station Area: Imperial Palace (Old Edo Castle Remains & Traditional Japanese Garden, closed every Monday and Friday), Marunouchi, Tokyo International Forum
3. Harajuku / Shibuya Area: Meiji Shrine, Takeshita Street, Omote-sando Street, Shibuya Scramble Crossing, Statue of Hachi
4. Asakusa / Roppongi Area: Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, National Art Center, Tokyo (closed every Tuesday), Tokyo Tower (820 JPY *), Hie Shrine
5 Tsukiji Area: Tsukiji Market (closed every Sunday, national holidays and irregularly Wednesday) , Hama-rikyu Garden (300 JPY*), Ginza
6. Akihabara Area
7. Shinjuku Area: Tokyo Metropolitan Government Buildings, Shinjuku Gyoen Park (200 JPY, closed every Monday), Samurai Museum (1,800 JPY *)Golden-gai Street, Omoide-yokocho Street,
8. Ueno Area: Ueno Park, Yanaka, Nezu Shrine
9. Fukagawa / Ryogoku Area: Fukagawa Fudo Temple, Tomioka Hachiman Shrine, Kiyosumi Garden, Edo-Tokyo Museum**(600 JPY *), Hokusai Museum (400 JPY*, closed every Monday)
10. Korakuen / Kagurazaka Area: Koishikawa Korakuen (Traditional Japanese Garden, 300 JPY *), Kagurazaka
11. Odaiba Area
* admission free for the guide
**Edo-Tokyo Museum is closed between 1/10/2017 and 31/3/2018 for renovation.
Please request now! I look forward to sharing the fun of discovering Tokyo with you soon!