What to Expect
This tour is basically a walking tour using public transportation such as subways and JR lines.
I will make a 4-hour private custom tour at your requests and show you an itinerary in advance, so you will not miss the places you want to see in Tokyo.
Lunch will be arranged according to your request. I am a very flexible person, so please feel free to ask me anything.
Please let me show you Tokyo’s popular sightseeing areas. Choosing two areas is recommendable.
1. Asakusa Area: Senso-ji Temple (oldest temple in Tokyo), Nakamise Street (Approach way to Sensoji Temple), Sumida Park, Tokyo Skytree (2,060 JPY for admission)
2. Tokyo Station Area: Imperial Palace (old Edo Castle Remains & Traditional Japanese Garden, closed every Monday and Friday), Marunouchi, Tokyo International Forum
3. Harajuku / Shibuya Area: Meiji Shrine, Takeshita Street, Omote-sando Street, Shibuya Scramble Crossing, Statue of Hachi
4. Asakusa / Roppongi Area: Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, National Art Center, Tokyo (closed every Tuesday), Tokyo Tower (820 JPY *), Hie Shrine
5 Tsukiji Area: Tsukiji Market (closed every Sunday, national holidays and irregularly Wednesday) , Hama-rikyu Garden (300 JPY*), Ginza
6. Akihabara Area
7. Shinjuku Area: Tokyo Metropolitan Government Buildings, Shinjuku Gyoen Park (200JPY, closed every Monday), Samurai Museum (1,800 JPY *)Golden-gai Street, Omoide-yokocho Street,
8. Ueno Area: Ueno Park, Yanaka, Nezu Shrine
9. Fukagawa / Ryogoku Area: Fukagawa Fudo Temple, Tomioka Hachiman Shrine, Kiyosumi Garden(150 JPY), Fukagawa Edo-Museum (400 JPY), Edo-Tokyo Museum**(600 JPY *), Hokusai Museum (400 JPY*, closed every Monday)
10. Korakuen / Kagurazaka Area: Koishikawa Korakuen (Traditional Japanese Garden, 300 JPY *), Kagurazaka
11. Odaiba Area
* admission free for the guide
**Edo-Tokyo Museum is closed between 1/10/2017 and 31/3/2018 for renovation.
Please request now! I look forward to sharing the fun of discovering Tokyo with you soon!