Let's deepen family ties through this short trip!
A fun trip for parents and children.
On this tour, you can visit Meiji Jingu Shrine and choose one activity as you like. Please check below for details :)
Use the coupon code
WELCOME to get 10% off with this guide
Feel free to personalize this offer with Seiko.
You can choose one activity from here:
- Enjoy traditional Japanese play
such as Japanese kite"Tako", Origami, Japanese juggling bags"Otedama", Kendama, Japanese Cat's Cradle"Ayatori", etc.
- Find out your favorite Japanese KAWAII culture
Visit KAWAII shops on Takeshita Street or try Japanese photo sticker"Purikura"
- Fun at the Pony Park
* You can actually ride on a pony if you are over 85cm height.
- Make small artwork
Making postcard using traditional Japanese patterns
- Check out Japanese healthy food. Some are organic.
- Find Japanese toys or Japanese pictute books
Pleaese be kindly noted that I am only available from 7:00-16:00.
Thank you for your understanding!
- In this activity you may walk long distances. Please come with comfortable shoes.
- Plans may change when the weather is bad. In that case, we will consult in advance.
- Please let me know if you bring a baby stroller.
- Please let me know your child's gender and age in advance, if possible.
- If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me:)
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.