What to Expect
On a half day tour (4 hours), you can choose 2 or 3 places from the list below or any other places you like in and around Tokyo.
The tour will be conducted by public transportation.
Please allow for between one and one and a half hours traveling time in the 4 hour period.
Please feel free to consult us for any questions and further details.
1. Tsukiji fish market in the morning (1 or 1.5 hours)
* Tuna auction and Inner market are not included.
* Market is closed on Sundays, national holidays and some Wednesdays.
2. Ginza district (shopping area) (0.5 or 1 hour)
3. Imperial Palace, the Double Bridge (0.5 hour)
4. Imperial Palace, East Gardens (1 hour)
* No entry to the palace building.
* Closed on Mondays and Fridays.
5. Tokyo Tower (1 hour)
6. World Trade Center Building Observation Deck (0.5 hour)
7. Asakusa. Sensoji Temple, Nakamise shopping street, Asakusa Shrine, (1 hour)
8. Meiji Jingu Shrine, Omote-sando Avenue (1 hour)
9. Shibuya crossing, the Statue of Hachi-ko (0.5 hour)
10. Shinjuku, Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building Observation Deck (0.5 hour)
11. Shinjuku area, Godzilla, Samurai museum (1 hour)
12. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, Cherry blossom viewing (1 hour)
13. Animal cafes: Cat, Owl, Rabbit, Hedgehog, etc. ( 0.5 hour)
14. Lunch time: Sushi, Ramen, Tempura, Teppanyaki, etc. (1 hour)