What to Expect
After I hear your request and thought, I'll arrange the tour for you.
If you'd like to go to the places and stay there for a short time, then I’d recommend you to choose 2 places.
If you’d like to take your time on each places such as shopping or relaxing at cafe, then I’d recommend you to pick up one place.
And also starting time of the tour can be changed upon your request.
The following list is some places for the tour.
● Meiji shrine and Harajuku, Omotesando – the area has the biggest shrine in Tokyo surrounded by nature and fashionable shopping street.
● Senso-ji temple and Asakusa – has the oldest temple in Tokyo. You can enjoy the hustle and bustle atmosphere there.
● Shinjuku – has the busiest station in the world with a lot of office workers, tourists and students. There are a lot of department stores for shopping.
You can enjoy Tokyo view from the observatory of Tokyo Government Office building.
● Shibuya – is famous for the busiest crossing in the world. The area is also popular among young people for shopping.
● Tsukiji fish market – is the biggest fish market in the world. The market is closed on Wednesday, Sunday and national holidays.
● Imperial Palace and the gardens – you can’t go inside the Palace, but the gardens has lovely parks and Japanese garden. The gardens are closed on Monday and Friday.
● Ginza – is famous shopping area which has many nice shops and restaurants.
● Kagurazaka – small, but lovely place packed with nice restaurants, bars and cafes.
● Japanese gardens – Rikugien garden, Hamarikyu garden, and so on. Entrance fee of each gardens is 300 JPY.
● Nezu Museum in Aoyama: famous for Japanese/Asian exhibitions and a beautiful Japanese garden.
Entrance fee is 1,000 JPY for adult, 800 JPY for high school students, free of charge for junior high school students or under.
● The National Art Center, Tokyo in Roppongi: beautiful architecture of the building and so on.
Entrance fee is 1,600 JPY if you'd like to see special exhibition.
I'm looking forward to seeing you!