What to Expect
Choose one or two of below factory tour. I will pick you up in your hotel and take you to the factory. I will give you a translation of the factory guide in Japanese with my engineering background and take you back to the hotel.
1. Sake brewery: Availability is always tight, admission fee may be required, Sake tasting involved.
2. The Bank of Japan
3. Tokyo stock exchange
4. Suntory beer factory
5. Nissan car assembly factory. Availability is always tight.
6. Honda car factory: reservations must be made 3 months ahead.
7. G-Cans in Saitama (giant underground rain water reservoir to prevent flood in Tokyo)
8. Any other facility tours available on internet.
The whole tour is subject to factory tour availability. You might want to make a priority list so that I can try from the top to find available spots.
Except Sake brewery, they are open on weekdays only and closed on weekends or national holidays. They may take their own days off for maintenance, too.
Car factories require three months lead time.