What to Expect
An advantage of hiring a private tour guide is that you can create your own customized tour with the local guide's suggestions. Let me know your interests for Japan. You can use 100% of your time to what you would like to see and experience in Tokyo. I'm very pleased to coordinate a memorable tour for you!
Below is the list of major sightseeing spots in Tokyo. From 3 to 4 places are appropriate for the half day tour.
(First time visitor)
- Asakusa (Sensouji Temple, Nakamise St, view of Tokyo Sky Tree)
- Ueno Park (Museums, temples, historical monuments)
- Harajuku (Popular street for young girls)
- Meiji Shrine
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government observatory (360 Panoramic view of Tokyo)
- Japanese garden
- Edo Tokyo Museum (See history & culture of Tokyo)
- Imperial Palace
- Fukagawa Fudou temple (Fire ritual ceremony is awesome)
* The number of visiting sites varies depending on your walking pace & hotel location.
- Jindaiji temple & Kichijoji town (the popular town for local people)