What to Expect
An advantage of hiring a private tour guide is that you can create your own customized tour with the local guide's suggestions. Let me know your interests for Japan.
You can use 100% of your time to what you would like to see and experience in Tokyo. I'm very pleased to coordinate a memorable tour for you!
Sample tours guests loved in past:
(For visitors who came to Tokyo for the first time)
1. Tokyo Metropolitan Government observation decks (Panoramic views of Tokyo) >> Tsukiji >> Ginza (Shopping , seeing one play of Kabuki if the ticket is available for the day etc...)
2, Tukiji » Ginza » Shibuya (scramble crossing) » Meiji jingu » Harajuku
3. Ueno Park >> Yanaka area (the town has old-fashioned atmosphere).
4. Asakusa >> Ueno Park >> Harajuku>> Meiji jingu shrine
5. Koishikawa Korakuen Garden (Japanese garden) >> Kagurazaka >> Tokyo Tower
6. Kiyosumi Shirakawa Gardens >> Fukagawa Fudou temple (their fire ritual ceremony is awesome) >> Tomioka Hachiman Shrine
(For visitors who visited Tokyo a couple of times, and want experience different part of Tokyo)
● Kichijoji (voted “best place to live” a few years ago) >> Jindaiji Temple >> Jindai Botanical Park
(For people who love nature)
● Mt. Takao