What to Expect
An advantage of hiring a private tour guide is that you can create your own customized tour with the local guide's suggestions. Let me know your interests for Japan.
You can use 100% of your time to what you would like to see and experience in Tokyo. I'm very pleased to coordinate a memorable tour for you!
Sample tour courses:
(For visitors who came to Tokyo first time)
1. Tokyo Metropolitan Government observation decks (See Panoramic views of Tokyo) >> Tsukiji >> Gibza (many interesting shops and department, seeing one play of Kabuki if the ticket is available for the day etc...) >> Shibuya Scramble crossing >> Harajuku >> Meiji Shrine (most popular shrine in Tokyo, 100,000 trees are donated from all over the country to built the shrine).
2. Asakusa (Sensouji Temple, Nakamise St, seeing Tokyo Sky Tree) >> Ueno Park (large park where museums, temples, historical monuments are located) >> Yanaka area (the town which has old nostalgic atmosphere of the Post-War time)
3. Edo-Tokyo Museum (Good museum to learn history of Tokyo) >> Kiyosumi Shirakawa Gardens (Japanese kaiyushiki-teien gardens; circuit style garden designed around a pond) >> Fukagawa Fudou temple (their fire ritual ceremony is awesome) >> Tomioka Hachiman Shrine
(For visitors who visited Tokyo a couple of times, and want experience different part of Tokyo)
4. Jindaiji Temple (the temple has nice atmosphere of traditional Japan) >> Jindai Botanical Park (Big park, 100,000 plants of 4,800 species arranged in 30 blocks) >> Inokashira Park >> Kichijoji (voted “best place to live” a few years ago there many interesting shops and "YOKOCHO";lined with tiny,unique shops).
5. Mt. Mitake (The mountain has been used for Japan's ancient mountain worship where you find beautiful nature and temple) >> Ozawa brewery (located just by the Tama river surrounded by beautiful nature. We visit sake cellars, learn about the brewing process and tasting Sake).
Also I can check seasonal event such as Matsuri (summer, autumn festival) for you.