What to Expect
This tour is One day customized tour. I will coordinate or suggest the tour plan according to your interests or the places you would like to go. Below is the list of major sightseeing spots in Tokyo.
(First time visitors) From 5 to 6 places are appropriate for the one day tour.
- Asakusa Asakusa (Sensouji Temple, Nakamise St, view of Tokyo Sky Tree)
- Ueno Park (Museums, temples, historical monuments)
- Harajuku (Popular street for young girls)
- Meiji Shrine
-Tokyo Metropolitan Government observatory (See 360 Panoramic view of Tokyo)
- Japanese garden (Walking around pound you face different beautiful scenery)
- Edo Tokyo Museum (See history & culture of Tokyo)
- Imperial Palace
- Fukagawa Fudou temple (Fire ritual ceremony is awesome)
* The number of visiting sites varies depending on your walking pace & hotel location.
- Jindaiji Temple (the temple town) & Kichijoji area(popular town for local people. Enjoy "YOKOCHO"; lined with tiny, unique shops).
- Mt. Mitake & Sake Brewery
Also, please let me know if any foods you can’t eat. I will arrange lunch accordingly.