That's a must do to visit Izakaya, which is a Japanese style casual dining restaurant bar. You can enjoy all kinds of foods and drinks. Before then the guide brings you to Shibuya Big Cross or demonstration of Japanese sweets making with an additional guide fee. After enjoying at Izakaya, the guide brings you to special bar streets in the district.
Feel free to personalize this offer with Masato.
- You can enjoy the unique atmosphere of the Japanese restaurant bar, Izakaya. In some Izakaya, you cook by yourself on the table.
- You can talk with Japanese customers freely sitting next to you if they agree.
- In some Izakaya, you can put an order by the tablet on your table.
- Before enjoying at the Izakaya, you can add a short tour of visiting 1) the Sibuya Big Cross or 2)a demonstration of Japanese sweets making with Japanese tea with an additional guide fee of 4,000 yen per hour.
- guide fee
- hotel pick-up
- transportation and Izakaya cost for you and guide.
1) When you would like me to guide another cities such as Kyoto, Nara and Osaka than listed above, you are cordially requested to pay the followings;
- my round transportation to the area,
- accommodation in the area and meals in addition to the guide fee.
2) Your booking should be done basically before ten days of the first guiding day.
- We use basically public transportations and you pay the transportation, drinkings, and foods at the Izakaya for you and guide.
- Izakaya cost is around 4000 yen per person.
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.
Hi Leonard, I am very pleased to read your short and impact message. I supposed that your wife and you enjoyed so much everything, especially to eat sushi in Tsukiji fish market. Please enjoy the rest days in Japan.
Masato served as our guide during our visit to Sensoji, Kappabashi shopping street, and was our interpreter during a Sashimono woodworking class where we made our own chopsticks! He was very knowledgable about the area and the history, and was the perfect translator for our workshop. He was able to easily translate all of the intricate woodworking verbiage, and we were very lucky to have him there with us! Thank you so much, Masato! We loved spending our day with you!
Hi Stacy, I am very glad to read your wonderful comments on my service in Asakusa. I wish you visit here again. Masato.
Masato was very knowledgeable and provided a fascinating insight to the bars, nightlife and restaurants in the Shinjuku area.
Masato-san facilitated us having the most fantastic experience in Tokyo. He brought us to all the sights, navigated transport systems, brought us for lunch and gave us so much local insights. He went above and beyond and I would highly recommend. We were a very large group and he managed it effortlessly
Conall san, I am very happy to hear that you were so satisfied with my guide service, and enjoyed the Rugby World Cup 2019 Japan although your IRE lost to NZL. I expect to spend a time with you again here in Japan in the near future.
My husband and I had a wonderful day with Mataso. He tailored the tour for us and we learned so much about the Japanese culture. And there’s no way we could have maneuvered the rail system without him.
Hi Hollie, I am very pleased to hear your impression of the Tokyo tour. How was a typhoon Hagibis in Yokohama? Masato