This tour covers my favorite places in Tokyo.
You can choose two places in Tokyo from the list.
Sometimes the chosen places are far apart but I will arrange them in time.
|จุด่นัดเจอ||At your hotel|
|จุดส่งกลับ||At your hotel|
|เวลาออกเดินทาง||10:00 AM ( recommended ) เปลี่ยนแปลงได้|
|Tour Type||Private Tour ( only for you )|
|จำนวนคน||1 ~ 5|
The followings are my favorites but you can request other places too:
(Note: Please take a look at the pictures below, they are in the corresponding order.)
1. Meiji shrine is one of the most popular Shinto shrines in Japan where you will feel a special sacred Japanese atmosphere. ( Entrance fee : free except the garden including the Kiyomasa's well and iris garden with 500 JPY ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Meiji shrine in Tokyo.
2. Imperial palace used to be Edo castle where Tokugawa shogunate governed Japan for 265 years. ( Entrance fee : free ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Imperial Palace in Tokyo.
3. Tsukiji fish market is the biggest fish market in Japan. There are many shops of Japanese seafood you can try some for free. ( Entrance fee : free ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Tsukiji fish market in Tokyo.
4. Hamarikyu park used to be a mansion of a local lord in Edo period which is a typical stroll type Japanese garden by the sea. ( Entrance fee : 300JPY ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Hamarikyu a Japanese garden in Tokyo.
5. Kiyosumi park is a typical stroll type Japanese garden with the collection of precious shape natural stones. ( Entrance fee : 150 JPY ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Kiyosumi teien a Japanese garden in Tokyo.
6. Asakusa is a very popular shopping street for Japanese souvenirs. There is Sensoji temple with big gates and 5 story pagoda. (entrance fee : free) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Asakusa Sensoji temple in Tokyo.
7. Tokyo tower is a nice place to observe Tokyo without waiting so long. If the sky is clear, you can see Mt.Fuji.(Entrance fee: 900 JPY for the main observatory at 150m high, additional 700 JPY for the special observatory at 250 m )
8. There are many museums and a popular zoo with the giant panda in Ueno area, they are excellent places to understand our culture and people.(Entrance fee: about 1,000JPY) /place)
9. Tokyo Carmii mosque is the largest mosque in Tokyo, it is a beautiful mosque and open to public.(entrance fee: free)
10. Koishikawa Korakuen park is a Japanese garden which used to a Samurai mansion of the Mito Tokugawa. (entrance fee:300JPN)
11. National Diet Building is the most important place for Japanese parliament which consists of the house of representatives and the house of councillors. We will attend its official tour in Japanese for an hour.(entrance fee: free)
12. The Japanese garden of Hotel New Otani is very popular and open to public. There are plenty of restaurants for lunch in the hotel with reasonable price.(entrance fee: free)
13. Hotel Chinzanso has a wonderful Japanese garden including a 3 story pagoda. There is a Japanese noodle restaurant near the pagoda in nice atmosphere with reasonable price for lunch. (entrance fee:free)
14. Samurai Museum has something new, where you can observe real Samurai armors and swords with background explanation from a staff, You can take pictures with the armors on you ( entrance fee 1800 JPY per adult and 800 JPY per child)
15. Tokyo Skytree is the highest tower in Japan. ( Entrance fee: 2000 JPY for middle observatory, 3000 JPY for higher observatory )
16. Tokyo metropolitan government observatory ( 202m height, free of charge, there is a toy park in north tower)
17. Sengaku temple is famous for the graves of 48 Ronin who attacked a high ranking samurai Kira to revenge for their lord Asano.
18. Ninja training is a new place for children to practice some arts of Ninja. ( 1,000 JPY per child, need reservation)
19. Gozzila street in Shinjuku where we can observe and touch it ( Free, near to Samurai museum)
|extra person ( Additional charge is required from the 6th person ).||26.70 USD|
I wanted to see Mt Fuji, the ice caves and walk through the woods. Prior before the tour, Yuki made us aware that the weather might be very bad and if I want I can change the date for the tour. As I could not change the date, I confirmed that I still want to do the planned tour. Unfortunately the weather was so bad, that we were not able to go up Mt Fuji. Yuki made us aware during our train ride. He was so pro active and creating an instand change in the tour that we got the most out of the day. We saw the caves, a little original village, great original food, and a fantastic walk through the forrest. He was very knowledgeable and it was fun to be with him. I would recommend him as a tour guide and book him anytime again. Thank you Yuki for a great day
Yuki is very nice and very passionate about his work. He answered all our questions.
He is smart and patient. He was super helpful especially when we needed to retrieve our bags left at the Shinkansen train. He is honest. What should I expect on our trip was been discussed in our emails. Specifically, the value of our Hakone trip with Yuki-san is cheaper than other tourist guide.
Yuki led a very good tour and provide many interesting points about the culture as we visited the temple, garden, learned the train system, and saw other sights. I would highly recommend him as a tour guide.
Yuki was very accommodating to the needs of my family, he adjusted our itinerary as we went along. Yuki was also very knowledgeable and his English was very good.
Hakone is very popular for one day trip from Tokyo. There are nice parks and museums with scenic view. We will take a mountain railway, a rope way and cruise Lake Ashi by the Pirate ship. Hakone is famous for hot public baths, you can try one if you want. If you are lucky, you can enjoy the magnificent view of Mt. Fuji.