This tour covers my favorite places in Tokyo. You can choose three places in Tokyo from the list. Sometimes the chosen places are far apart but I will arrange them in time.
|Meeting Point||At your hotel|
|Ending Point||At your hotel|
|Departure||10:00 AM ( recommended ) Flexible|
|Tour Type||Private Tour ( only for you )|
|Number of people||1 ~ 5|
The followings are my favorites but you can request other places too:
(Note: Please take a look at the pictures below, they are in the corresponding order.)
1. Meiji shrine is one of the most popular Shinto shrines in Japan where you will feel a special sacred Japanese atmosphere. ( Entrance fee : free except the garden including the Kiyomasa's well and iris garden with 500 JPY ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Meiji shrine in Tokyo.
2. Imperial palace used to be Edo castle where Tokugawa shogunate governed Japan for 265 years. ( Entrance fee : free ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Imperial Palace in Tokyo.
3. Tsukiji fish market is the biggest fish market in Japan. There are many shops of Japanese seafood you can try some for free. ( Entrance fee : free ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Tsukiji fish market in Tokyo.
4. Hamarikyu park used to be a mansion of a local lord in Edo period which is a typical stroll type Japanese garden by the sea. ( Entrance fee : 300JPY ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Hamarikyu a Japanese garden in Tokyo.
5. Kiyosumi park is a typical stroll type Japanese garden with the collection of precious shape natural stones. ( Entrance fee : 150 JPY ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Kiyosumi teien a Japanese garden in Tokyo.
6. Asakusa is a very popular shopping street for Japanese souvenirs. There is Sensoji temple with big gates and 5 story pagoda. (entrance fee : free) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Asakusa Sensoji temple in Tokyo.
7. Tokyo tower is a nice place to observe Tokyo without waiting so long. If the sky is clear, you can see Mt.Fuji.(Entrance fee: 900 JPY for the main observatory at 150m high, additional 700 JPY for the special observatory at 250 m )
8. There are many museums and a popular zoo with the giant panda in Ueno area, they are excellent places to understand our culture and people.(Entrance fee: about 1,000JPY) /place)
9. Tokyo Carmii mosque is the largest mosque in Tokyo, it is a beautiful mosque and open to public.(entrance fee: free)
10. Koishikawa Korakuen park is a Japanese garden which used to a Samurai mansion of the Mito Tokugawa. (entrance fee:300JPN)
11. National Diet Building is the most important place for Japanese parliament which consists of the house of representatives and the house of councillors. We will attend its official tour in Japanese for an hour.(entrance fee: free)
12. The Japanese garden of Hotel New Otani is very popular and open to public. There are plenty of restaurants for lunch in the hotel with reasonable price.(entrance fee: free)
13. Hotel Chinzanso has a wonderful Japanese garden including a 3 story pagoda. There is a Japanese noodle restaurant near the pagoda in nice atmosphere with reasonable price for lunch. (entrance fee:free)
14. Samurai Museum has something new, where you can observe real Samurai armors and swords with background explanation from a staff, You can take pictures with the armors on you ( entrance fee 1800 JPY for adult and 800 JPY for chilren)
15. Tokyo Skytree is the highest tower in Japan. There is Pockemon center in Skytree town. ( Entrance fee: 2000 JPY for middle observatory, 3000 JPY for higher observatory )
16. Tokyo metropolitan government observatory ( 202m heigh, free of charge, there is a toy park too)
|extra person ( Additional charge is required from the 6th person ).||21.60 GBP|
Extremely professional and knowledgeable. Plus a real nice person.
Thank you Yuki san for making our Mt Fuji trip so memorable. As a first time visitor of Tokyo, Yuki took care of everything and all we had to do was show up at the lobby. Learning what we wanted to do and see, Yuki was very accommodating and even suggested other things we could do whilst in Tokyo, getting the details for us. Without these tips we could have missed more! Thank you Yuki, I'll look you up again when I visit Tokyo next time!
Mr. Yuki did a great job customizing a tour for us. A week prior to our trip, we decided on three spots together based on our interests. Mr. Yuki replied to his emails almost immediately, which made this process so much easier. At the last minute, we had to change our meeting location but Mr. Yuki was very understanding. He lent us subway cards for the day which made traveling between sites so much easier. We weren't familiar with Japanese traditions at all. He did a great job explaining Japan's history, customs and traditions. He was very knowledgeable. He patiently answered all of the questions we had about Japan. This was an all day tour and we had a lot of questions! Also, we wanted to have lunch specifically at the Palace Hotel and he was very accommodating about that too. At the end of the tour, I felt that we learned more about Tokyo than we could have ever figured out ourselves by going to the sites with just a travel book. We definitely recommend Mr. Yuki. We only had one day to spend in Tokyo, but he made sure that day was spent productively.
We did two tours with Yuki and he was great for both. Yuki was very patient and accommodating as we shopped - our favorite thing to do. He customized our tours according to our preferences and even took us to places not included on his regular tour. We enjoyed his company so much that by the second day, Yuki felt like part of our family. Thanks, Yuki. Hope you enjoyed the chocolate macadamia nut treats from Hawaii!
We hired Yuki to meet us at Haneda Airport and help us navigate the public transit system to our AirBnB. He helped us get settled, purchase public transit cards, and reviewed our itinerary so that we would know how to get around for the remainder of our trip. He also helped us make reservations and picked up tickets for us for later in our trip. He also took us to a few tourist locations. Meeting with Yuki on our first day made us feel comfortable and settled in for the rest of the trip.
Hakone is very popular for one day trip from Tokyo. There are nice parks and museums with scenic view. We will ride the Shinkansen, a rope way and cruise Lake Ashi by a Pirate ship.Hakone is famous for hot public baths, you can try one if you want If you are lucky, you can enjoy the magnificent view of Mt. Fuji.
Tsukiji fishmarket is popular not only by its Tsuna auction but also its variety of shops for visitors. You don't have to wake up before the dawn in this tour. Still you will enjoy shopping and eating Japanese cuisines. Many people come to eat at pop...
One day tour to Lake Kawaguchi to see Mt. Fuji.
We will use express trains from Tokyo to save your time and avoid traffic jam in a highway.
Then take a tour taxi to Oshino hakkai and Arakurayama park to view Mt.Fuji.
We will cruise the lake and cl...