This tour covers my favorite places in Tokyo. You can choose two places in Tokyo from the list. Sometimes the chosen places are far apart but I will arrange them in time.
|Meeting Point||At your hotel|
|Ending Point||At your hotel|
|Departure||10:00 AM ( recommended ) Flexible|
|Tour Type||Private Tour ( only for you )|
|Number of people||1 ~ 5|
The followings are my favorites but you can request other places too:
(Note: Please take a look at the pictures below, they are in the corresponding order.)
1. Meiji shrine is one of the most popular Shinto shrines in Japan where you will feel a special sacred Japanese atmosphere. ( Entrance fee : free except the garden including the Kiyomasa's well and iris garden with 500 JPY ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Meiji shrine in Tokyo.
2. Imperial palace used to be Edo castle where Tokugawa shogunate governed Japan for 265 years. ( Entrance fee : free ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Imperial Palace in Tokyo.
3. Tsukiji fish market is the biggest fish market in Japan. There are many shops of Japanese seafood you can try some for free. ( Entrance fee : free ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Tsukiji fish market in Tokyo.
4. Hamarikyu park used to be a mansion of a local lord in Edo period which is a typical stroll type Japanese garden by the sea. ( Entrance fee : 300JPY ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Hamarikyu a Japanese garden in Tokyo.
5. Kiyosumi park is a typical stroll type Japanese garden with the collection of precious shape natural stones. ( Entrance fee : 150 JPY ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Kiyosumi teien a Japanese garden in Tokyo.
6. Asakusa is a very popular shopping street for Japanese souvenirs. There is Sensoji temple with big gates and 5 story pagoda. (entrance fee : free) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Asakusa Sensoji temple in Tokyo.
7. Tokyo tower is a nice place to observe Tokyo without waiting so long. If the sky is clear, you can see Mt.Fuji.(Entrance fee: 900 JPY for the main observatory at 150m high, additional 700 JPY for the special observatory at 250 m )
8. There are many museums and a popular zoo with the giant panda in Ueno area, they are excellent places to understand our culture and people.(Entrance fee: about 1,000JPY) /place)
9. Tokyo Carmii mosque is the largest mosque in Tokyo, it is a beautiful mosque and open to public.(entrance fee: free)
10. Koishikawa Korakuen park is a Japanese garden which used to a Samurai mansion of the Mito Tokugawa. (entrance fee:300JPN)
11. National Diet Building is the most important place for Japanese parliament which consists of the house of representatives and the house of councillors. We will attend its official tour in Japanese for an hour.(entrance fee: free)
12. The Japanese garden of Hotel New Otani is very popular and open to public. There are plenty of restaurants for lunch in the hotel with reasonable price.(entrance fee: free)
13. Hotel Chinzanso has a wonderful Japanese garden including a 3 story pagoda. There is a Japanese noodle restaurant near the pagoda in nice atmosphere with reasonable price for lunch. (entrance fee:free)
14. Samurai Museum has something new, where you can observe real Samurai armors and swords with background explanation from a staff, You can take pictures with the armors on you ( entrance fee 1800 JPY for adult and 800 JPY for chilren)
15. Tokyo Skytree is the highest tower in Japan. There is Pockemon center in Skytree town. ( Entrance fee: 2000 JPY for middle observatory, 3000 JPY for higher observatory )
16. Tokyo metropolitan government observatory ( 202m heigh, free of charge, there is a toy park too)
|extra person ( Additional charge is required from the 6th person ).||183.60 CNY|
Yuki is very kind and personal in his approach of the tour. He kindly accompany us to the doctor due to my son's allergy before going to the proper tour. It was very personal and accommodating and we greatly appreciate it. His knowledge of the places to go in our limited time in Tokyo helped us appreciate the beauty and culture of Japan.
I like the free and easy option, and Yuki-san brought us to some nice place for lunch. Although I believe, there is lack of information in general.
Yuki was meticulously prepared for our day trip to Hakone with our 1 year-old daughter. He had thought ahead of where we could stop and take our time so she could sleep etc. The tour itself was great fun, with Yuki sharing the history of Hakone, Lake Ashinoko, Mt Fuji and the surrounds. We had time to explore both of the cable cars/ropeways and take some fantastic photos of Mt Fuji. We highly recommend Yuki as a tour guide
We had an enjoyable guided tour with Yuki-san who is patient and knowledgeable. He speaks good English and we managed to cover quite a few places with beautiful scenic views. Highly recommended.
Yuki was very helpful in guiding us to visit Hakone to see Mount Fuji. Although the weather conditions prevented us from going on the monorail or boat, he had a backup plan which still allowed us to see a great view of Fuji from the Japanese Painting Museum. He went out of his way to reserve a restaurant for us for dinner and made it easy to find our way around and book transportation for the the trip. I would definitely recommend booking with Yuki if you would like someone who is friendly, well-mannered and considerate of your needs.
Hakone is very popular for one day trip from Tokyo. There are nice parks and museums with scenic view. We will take a mountain railway, a rope way and cruise Lake Ashi by the Pirate ship. Hakone is famous for hot public baths, you can try one if you want. If you are lucky, you can enjoy the magnificent view of Mt. Fuji.