This tour covers my favorite places in Tokyo. You can choose two places in Tokyo from the list. Sometimes the chosen places are far apart but I will arrange them in time.
|Meeting Point||At your hotel|
|Ending Point||At your hotel|
|Departure||10:00 AM ( recommended ) Flexible|
|Tour Type||Private Tour ( only for you )|
|Number of people||1 ~ 5|
Also available on National holidays, summer vacation days, and other days, please ask me.
The followings are my favorites but you can request other places too:
(Note: Please take a look at the pictures below, they are in the corresponding order.)
1. Meiji shrine is one of the most popular Shinto shrines in Japan where you will feel a special sacred Japanese atmosphere. ( Entrance fee : free except the garden including the Kiyomasa's well and iris garden with 500 JPY ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Meiji shrine in Tokyo.
2. Imperial palace used to be Edo castle where Tokugawa shogunate governed Japan for 265 years. ( Entrance fee : free ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Imperial Palace in Tokyo.
3. Tsukiji fish market is the biggest fish market in Japan. There are many shops of Japanese seafood you can try some for free. ( Entrance fee : free ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Tsukiji fish market in Tokyo.
4. Asakusa is a very popular shopping street for Japanese souvenirs. There is Sensoji temple with big gates and 5 story pagoda. (entrance fee : free) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Asakusa Sensoji temple in Tokyo.
5. Tokyo tower is a nice place to observe Tokyo without waiting so long. If the sky is clear, you can see Mt.Fuji.(Entrance fee: 900 JPY for the main observatory at 150m high, additional 700 JPY for the special observatory at 250 m )
|extra person ( Additional charge is required from the 6th person ).||17.60 USD|
|one extra place or hours.||44.00 USD|
Yuki was a great and knowledgeable guide that was accommodating and showed us the best parts of Tokyo! We had a great time and I would advise anyone visiting to reach out to Yuki for a great time!
Yuki's tour was a perfect way to start off my first trip to Japan. Becoming familiar with the train system with Yuki saved a ton of time and made the rest of my travels easier. We saw some great sights in Tokyo and had the best sashimi I've tried at Tsukiji market. Yuki's english is excellent and he was very flexible+helpful with deciding on destinations.
My family hired Yuki for 3.5 days to see Tokyo and Hakone. We are very sophisticated world travelers and have used many guides over the years. Yuki was perhaps the most warm, flexible, and accomadating guide we have had. He is very knowledgable about Japanese history and the sights. He was superb with my two children, both who became very fond of him. It was a great help having him help us quickly navigate the subways and trains. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Thank you Yuki!
It was fun having Yuki around, his tour basically covered most of the spots in Tokyo and we learned a lot from history, culture and Japan's everyday life. I will definitely recommend Yuki's tour to anyone. Thanks for the wonderful time Yuki! Hope to see you again! Soon!
Yuki was a great tour guide! We are grateful to have him on the day we arrive Tokyo, and it's our first time here. He took us to places where we wanted to see and made extra effort to accommodate our needs. I highly recommend him. Thanks Yuki for making our first trip to Japan a memorable one. I will for sure recommend you to my friends in US who are planning to visit Tokyo! Good luck and more power to you.
We will use Shinkansen or Romance car from Tokyo to Odawara which is the easiest way to visit Hakone.
After an hour bus ride, we will arrive at Lake Ashi where we will enjoy a cruising with a pirate ship.
Then, having lunch at a lake view restauran...
Tsukiji fishmarket is popular not only by its Tsuna auction but also its variety of shops for visitors. You don't have to wake up before the dawn in this tour. Still you will enjoy shopping and eating Japanese cuisines. Many people come to eat at pop...
This tour will go to the east garden of the imperial palace which used to Edo castle. You can enjoy walking historical sites with beautiful flowers. There are historical houses of Edo castle and a beautiful Japanese garden. I have prepared many pictu...