This tour covers my favorite places in Tokyo. You can choose two places in Tokyo from the list. Sometimes the chosen places are far apart but I will arrange them in time.
|Meeting Point||At your hotel|
|Ending Point||At your hotel|
|Departure||10:00 AM ( recommended ) Flexible|
|Tour Type||Private Tour ( only for you )|
|Number of people||1 ~ 5|
Also available on National holidays, summer vacation days, and other days, please ask me.
The followings are my favorites but you can request other places too:
(Note: Please take a look at the pictures below, they are in the corresponding order.)
1. Meiji shrine is one of the most popular Shinto shrines in Japan where you will feel a special sacred Japanese atmosphere. ( Entrance fee : free except the garden including the Kiyomasa's well and iris garden with 500 JPY ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Meiji shrine in Tokyo.
2. Imperial palace used to be Edo castle where Tokugawa shogunate governed Japan for 265 years. ( Entrance fee : free ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Imperial Palace in Tokyo.
3. Tsukiji fish market is the biggest fish market in Japan. There are many shops of Japanese seafood you can try some for free. ( Entrance fee : free ) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Tsukiji fish market in Tokyo.
4. Asakusa is a very popular shopping street for Japanese souvenirs. There is Sensoji temple with big gates and 5 story pagoda. (entrance fee : free) You can see more details by visiting my tour for Asakusa Sensoji temple in Tokyo.
5. Tokyo tower is a nice place to observe Tokyo without waiting so long. If the sky is clear, you can see Mt.Fuji.(Entrance fee: 900 JPY for the main observatory at 150m high, additional 700 JPY for the special observatory at 250 m )
|extra person ( Additional charge is required from the 6th person ).||18.00 USD|
|one extra place or hours.||45.00 USD|
This was our first trip to Japan and we hired Yuki for three full days of touring us around Tokyo. He came to our apartment on time each morning to pick us up and took us to our planned events for the day. He even helped pick restaurants that suited our dietary needs. He also made sure we returned to our apartment without getting lost. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend Yuki for anything you plan to do in Tokyo.
We spent 3 days with Yuki in Tokyo. We were lucky to see Mt. Fuji from Lake Kawaguchi when the clouds lifted. What a spectacular sight! We visited the East Garden of the Imperial Palace, and Yuki was very informative about Japanese history as we walked the area. We also visited the Samurai Museum, Meiji Shrine, and Sengakuji Temple. The Tsukiji sushi lunch was the best! During the planning process for these 3 days, Yuki was very helpful, flexible, and accommodating. He responded to my questions promptly and even went out of his way to find a specialty nori for us. Thank you, Yuki, for showing us Tokyo and Lake Kawaguchi.
Thank You Yuki San for the excellent time and the details that you shared with us. It was truly remarkable the way you took us around the city and it felt as if a friend was showing us around. Would recommend you highly to anyone visiting Japan
Yuki is very kind and personal in his approach of the tour. He kindly accompany us to the doctor due to my son's allergy before going to the proper tour. It was very personal and accommodating and we greatly appreciate it. His knowledge of the places to go in our limited time in Tokyo helped us appreciate the beauty and culture of Japan.
I like the free and easy option, and Yuki-san brought us to some nice place for lunch. Although I believe, there is lack of information in general.
Hakone is very popular for one day trip from Tokyo. There are nice parks and museums with scenic view. We will take a mountain railway, a rope way and cruise Lake Ashi by the Pirate ship. Hakone is famous for hot public baths, you can try one if you want. If you are lucky, you can enjoy the magnificent view of Mt. Fuji.