Customized tour with passionate and knowledgeable tour guide. This is walking tour uses public transportation and relaxed pass. You can learn about Japanese culture and history through visiting temples, shrines and beautiful gardens.
Use the coupon code
WELCOME to get 10% off with this guide
Feel free to personalize this offer with Yoshi.
Please, find a list of places I recommend visiting. I’m knowledgeable English speaker guides, passionate about Tokyo so, if you prefer, you can also my personal recommendations based upon your interests, for popular places or off the beaten path.
1. Tsukiji, the biggest fish market in the world, you can find lots of fish and seafood products and the most traditional Japanese ingredients.
2. Hamarikyu is a beautiful garden that belonged to the shoguns and later to the Imperial Family that you will may like.
3. Ginza, with lots of famous brands but also, many traditional Japanese shops such as kimono, bonsai and swords shop.
4. Asakusa where Senso-ji, the most important temple is.
5. Meiji Shrine, the most important shrine in Tokyo and visit nearby neighbourhoods Harajuku, Omotesando and Shibuya.
6. Shinjuku is a very interesting neighbourhood, especially at night, with it’s bars and alleys;
7. Shinjuku Gyoen: Shinjuku Gyoen was constructed on the site of a private mansion belonging to Lord Naito, a "daimyo"(feudal lord) of the Edo era and is considered to be one of the most important gardens from the Meiji era.
8. Odaiba is a man-made island with futuristic look buildings;
9. Ueno and Yanaka is where you can find an older Tokyo feeling.
10. Ningyocho is also an older neighbourhood where you still can see kids running around and clothes hanging outside and explore shops selling all the traditional Japanese articles such as bamboo houseware and shamisens, for example.
11. Nihonbashi is the beginning of the development in a time Tokyo was called Edo. Today you can find very modern shops around some 300 years old toothpick shop or dried fish shops...
guide fee, hotel pick up in Tokyo and Yokohama area
transportation fee (you and guide), meals, entrance fee, tips
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.