What to Expect
1. Meiji Shrine: Sacred Shinto shrine situated in the forest in the middle of Tokyo. You might be able to see Japanese style wedding if you visit on weekends.
2. Harajuku: Takeshita street, a mecca for teenagers and Omotesando street, a fashionable street with brand shops and fancy cafes
3. Asakusa: Sensoji Buddhist temple which is famous for the main gate with a big red lantern and Nakamise shopping street, one of the best places in Tokyo to buy traditional Japanese souvenirs. In addition, Tokyo sky tree can be seen from Sensoji Buddhist temple!
4. Water bus: Sumida river cruise from Asakusa to Hamarikyu-garden (about 40 minutes)
5. Hamarikyu garden: Traditional garden where you can enjoy powdered green tea and Japanese sweets looking at a beautiful pond
Through this tour, you can enjoy both old and new Tokyo in one day.
In addition, you will get to know how to use the transportation systems. That will help you walk around the city on your own for the rest of your stay.