We'll stroll around the most attractive spots in Tokyo: Tsukiji, Hama-rikyu Gardens, Asakusa and Ginza. You can enjoy Japanese delicacies from Japanese sweets to high quality dining, such as sukiyaki, tempura, eel dish or sushi. You will also feel the color of Tokyo while going down the river by waterbus. You’ll be excited to see the coexistence of old and new culture in Tokyo through this tour.
|Meeting Point||At your hotel lobby|
|Ending Point||At the final destination or your hotel|
|Departure||08:00 AM ( recommended ) Flexible|
|Tour Type||Private Tour ( only for you )|
|Number of people||1 ~ 6|
In the morning
1. Tsukiji Fish Market (outer market): Sushi, donburi (rice bawl dish), fresh fruit, and various set meal are available. Various kinds of Japanese kitchen knives are also popular among tourists.
2. Hama-rikyu Gardens: Originally built as the family garden of Tokugawa Shogun, this garden still attracts people as an oasis in urban center. You can enjoy powdered green tea and Japanese sweets at Nakajima-no-ochaya.
3. Waterbus from Hama-rikyu Gardens to Asakusa: Enjoy the view of very unique bridges across the Sumida River.
In the afternoon
4. Asakusa: You can learn coexistence of Buddhism and Shintoism by visiting Senso-ji Temple and Asakusa-jinja shrine. How about buying traditional Japanese souvenirs at the shopping arcade called Nakamise?
Asakusa also offers various gourmet dining. I’d recommend you have quality wa-gyu (Japanese beef) sukiyaki, beautiful tempura, or any other Japanese cuisine.
5. Ginza: Several new landmarks has emerged. You must be impressed by the state-of the art architectures in this district. The streets are lined with long established specialty shops and high-end boutiques.
Enjoy feeling the amazing combination of good-old things and the latest stuff through my tour.
|extra hour.||35.20 USD|
|extra person .||35.20 USD|
Mayumi did a superb job guiding me in Japan. She was thoroughly prepared for every aspect of my custom tour. Her English is excellent and she was both thoughtful and charming. I really felt cared for, and my adventures were wonderful. I couldn't have asked for more and would gladly recommend Mayumi to anyone.
We have had several good personal guided tours in many cities before but our tour with Mayumi was an outstanding experience. We are a family of four with two teenage boys. Mayumi was genuinely interested in our family and connected with each one of us. -planned a suitable, timely itinerary geared towards the teenager's interest while also introducing some Japanese history in an engaging way -Mayumi stopped at our hotel prior to our arrival and left us a letter regarding an enquiry we had regarding data plans for our phones -Mayumi is adaptable, patient, is very fluent in English -She made invaluable suggestions in terms of how we can search for reasonable, good local Izakaya style restaurants. This is extremely helpful as many restaurants in Tokyo can be very expensive. -After the tour, Mayumi suggested that we contact her if we had any further questions. She was willing to do anything for us (she even lent us her cell phone for a few minutes). It was both a pleasure and a lot of fun to spend the day with Mayumi as she has a nice personality and many different interests. We will definitely try to meet with Mayumi again one day. Thank You Mayumi Greg, Colleen, Michael, Thomas
We'll stroll around the most attractive spots in Tokyo: Tsukiji, Hama-rikyu Gardens, Asakusa and Ginza.
You can enjoy Japanese delicacies from Japanese sweets to high quality dining, such as sukiyaki, tempura, eel dish or sushi. You will also feel the color of Tokyo while going down the river by waterbus. You’ll be excited to see the coexistence of old and new culture in Tokyo through this tour.
This tour covers my recommendations in Tokyo. Please choose 2-3 places from the list first, and I may add some attractive spots near your choices if possible and make an itinerary according to your health condition and interests. If you have other places you want to go, please feel free to ask me.