Visit the Sapporo Beer Brewery Chiba Factory and taste glasses of draft beer.
You can also visit the former South Pole research ship "Shirase" and see the facilities.
And finally, enjoy Genghis Khan Mongolian Mutton BBQ.
Feel free to personalize this offer with MARIKO.
1. Stepping inside of the South Pole research ship "Shirase". You can see the facilities and real life of South Pole researchers.
2. Walking into the hearts of the beer brewery and finding out how their beer become delicious.
3. Tasting a couple of glass of beer for each.
4. Get a special beer glass for each.
5. Enjoying Genghis Khan Mongolian Mutton BBQ.
Hotel pick-up (only in Tokyo 23 wards area)
2 glasses of beer
A souvenir (a beer glass)
Free shuttle bus between JR Tsudanuma station and the beer brewery
Admission fee (you and guide)
Admission fee costs ￥1000 for each to enter the facility of beer brewery
Transportation fee (you and guide)
The beer brewery is not open on Mondays, so you can't book for Mondays.
On some days I have schedules in mornings. If you'd like to book me in early morning before 11:00, please confirm my condition via message of Triplelights before booking.
1. We need to book for the beer brewery and the research ship beforehand. So could you request the date to me? I'll book the visiting on behalf of you, then I let you know the reservation is made.
2. Admission fee for the beer brewery costs 1,000 Yen for each. It is not included in this tour. Please ******* at there on the day. (for you and guide)
3. A fee for Genghis Khan Mongolian BBQ is not included in this tour. Please pay at there on the day. (for you and guide)
4. You can skip the research ship and BBQ.
5. Similar tour is provided by Tak in Tokyo.
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.
Despite the rainy weather Marino was an excellent guide. She showed us everything on our list and then even more. She was prompt and knowledgeable! I strongly recommend her to anyone wanting a private tour with a great guide !
Dear Kathleen, thank you for your warm comment! I'm glad you enjoyed the tour, and also it was wonderful time for me. I hope I can guide you again on a fine day! Thank you!
We planned Mariko for one day to guide us from out hotel in Tokyo to our Ryokan in Hakone and show us the highlights there. Upon our meeting in the hotel the first thing she had to tell us was the Ryokan in Hakone could not be reached due to the heavy snowfall. She helped us to make new plans for that day. She is very friendly, speaks good English and is a pleasant personality. Thanks Mariko!
Thank you Joop! It was nice meeting you! I really wanted to show you around Hakone if it wasn’t heavy snow. When you visit Japan next time, I’m happy to be your guide. Please enjoy rest of your days in Japan!