What to Expect
1) We can enjoy traditional Tokyo downtown along with historical structures of Asakusa Sensoji Temple.
2) Try various kinds of foods and drinks.(Ningoyaki, Fried ricecake, rice crackers, etc.)
3) Enjoy ice cream made of natural ingredients in cafe.
4) Enjoy shopping of traditional items for souveniors.(Janapese folding fan, Ukiyoe, small dolls, etc.)
However, there are many ways to enjoy Asakusa, apart from eating, shopping, and sightseeing around Sensoji temple.
I will help you find your own "Asakusa" in this tour.
If you'd like to be interested in walking around suburbs of Asakusa, rather than shopping or eating, I will make a plan specially arranged for you according to your favor. Followings are examples. You could select one or two in 3 hour-tour.
1) Kappabashi Area (Shopping Mall of Kitchen utensils)
2) Previous Geisha Town ( Kenban - Office of Geisha / Sarugakucho - Previous Geisha town, but now traditional residential area)
3) Yoshiwara districts (Official prostitution place during Edo period, but now Yosiwara shrine and historical sites)
4) Matsuchiyama Shoten Shrine or Imad Shrine (2 of 7 good luck dieties ) & Sumida Riverside Walk