Six-hour bus tour includes these visites (flexible)
(1) Miho-no-Matsu Bara (= ancient pine trees on white sandy beach where the folklore, "a fairy dancer and a young fisher man" originated.
(2) Toro Relics Park/Museum (Note: Museum closed on Mondays)
(3)Nihon-Daira hill where ropeway will bring you to Kunozan Toshogu Shrine/Museum, a national treasure(@Yen 800/ticket).
What to Expect
1. Kunozan Toshougu Shrine built in 1618 is designated as a national treasure in 2010 upon its renewal completed. Tokugawa Ieyasu (1st Shogun = generalissimo of the 15-generation Shoguns) is enshrined here.
2. Kunozan Toshogu Shrine with its No.1 status is followed invariably by the other same-named shrines in the style,
color, and art-craftsmanship that are demonstrated by artisans with
their architechtural techniques achieved in Edo Era （**********).
3. Guests are welcome at Nihondaira Hotel lounge, where a tea time can be enjoyed while guests spend a few minutes viewig the scenic sights. The charming tickets for "a cake and tea or coffee plan" are available at the sales counter of the ropeway tickets.
4. The tour is planned to avoid for our bus to drive on toll-highways, so that guest-passegers are ensured with a tour, fully enjoyable, pleasant, cost-saving with none of traffic congestions.
Only available on cruise ships' arrival days at Shimizu Port.
I can guide you in Osaka, Kobe, Nagoya, Kyoto, Nara, Himeji, the Seto-Inland Sea ( from Kobe to Beppu, Kyushu Island) in addition to Tokyo, Yokohama, Kamakura, Fujisawa, Odawara Hakone, Atami, Mishima, Shizuoka and in any cities in the Northern districts of the main island of Japan, and in Hokkaido Island.
1. Maximum 12 guest-passengers can be accomodated aboard a hired bus of middle size.
2. Guide fee for 6 hour-service: Yen 15,000, (houry rate:@Yen 2,500) to be payable upon booking.
3. Charming ticket (option)@Yen 2,380/person: Ropeway-return trip; Toshogu Shrine buildings entrance fee + Museum entrance fee + Hotel Nihon-Daira view-lobby "Tea time: a cake and tea or coffee" all included.
Alternatively: separate tickets (option) to be purchased: ａ ropeway ticket: yen 1,100 (rｅturn trip); Shrine-building entrance ｔｉｃｋｅｔ:@Yen 500; Museum entrance ticket:Yen 400, (or as option,@yen 800 for Shrine entrance plus Museum entrance) (also as option:@Yen 1,750 without the charming tea-time; in case of the 5- hour tour, this is suggested!!)
4. Toro Relics Park: Museum-entrance ticket:@Yen 310/each. (Mondays: museum is closed) A bus-parking machine:@yen1,500.
5. Guide's day's retturn-transport expense: ￥7,000 to be refunded upon its voucher to be submitted.
6. Important: The bus company asks for guests to cooperate to pay in cash upon commencement of bus tour: Yen 48,600 (tax included) as the bus-hire fee for 6 hours for the 12 (max) passenger seats arranged on this medium-size bus with one driver.
7. One national licensed guide will be in service aboard the bus.
8. Lunch time is not included except (as option) the tea time with charming tickets available at Nihon-Daira Hotel view-lounge.
guide fee 18000 yen
What‘s not included
（1） Bus hire fee; 6 hours max. 15 passengers: Yen 48,600 (tax included) to be payable in cash or a visa card, details of which shall be notified prior to the date of tour. Upon tour completion, payment is to be made to the bus driver．(If 5-hour tour is preferred, Yen 40,500 tax included shall apply.)
（２）Guide's return-driving expense to/from Shimizu port from Yokohama:Yen 7,000 in cash payable upon receipts and/or statement for the highway toll fee + fuel consumed.
（３）"Charming ticket":@Yen 2,380
Optionally, tickets for each use are available as shown in separate details.
(4)Toro Relics Park/*Mseum(*Mondays-closed)：Museum@Yen 310/person + one parking ticket for Bus@Yen 1,500 (in cash payable to the bus driver).
For cost-saving aspect:@Yen 10,200 per person in 10 guests in group, and@Yen 8,750 per person in 12 guests in group as calculated on basis of the prerequisite cost per person, if (3) is optionally preferred for six (6)-hour tour.
At the Hinode Pier, Shimizu Port.
At the Hinode Pier, Shimizu Port.
Number of people
up to 12 people