.With abundance of paddy fields and waterways, Saga represents the original Japanese landscape very well. Farmers have cropped rice in Tsukushi Plain for over 2000 years.By this tour, you can experience both traditional and modern Japanese culture.
What to Expect
You can choose three from following options.
1. Saga Castle History Museum
2. Saga Shrine
3. Saga Prefectural Government Observation Deck
4. Saga Prefectural Museum / Saga Prefectual Art Museum
5. Koden-ji Temple
6. Mallage Saga shopping mall
7. Saga Pokapoka Onsen (Spa)
8. Kira Saga beef Restaurant (headquarter)
9.Japanese style tavern / Ramen restaurant / Cafe bar with Karaoke
10. Jofuku Longevity Museum
My own private car is small, so one driver and 3 passengers are available. I can drive myself, so no charge for driving (Not being a taxi driver, I cannot receive any money for carfare). However, If your group is more than 3, I can reserve a rental car for you. Car rental fee is charged. In each case, highway, fuel, and parking fee are charged.