Half day tour for highlight of Ishigaki island
Kabila-Bay,Ishigakijima Stalactite cave or YAIMA village,Banna park observatory.
Using private taxi,and you can choose when we start (the tour should finish in 3hours).
*This tour is available from Ishigaki-island not Okinawa mainland
- Available Okinawa's remote island called "YAEYAMA" area (the most south & east part of Japan)
"ISHIGAKI island","Taketomi island","Kohama island","Iriomote island","Kuro island","Hateruma island".
- If you pay extra fee (transportation and hotel fee), I can also guide you in Miyako island and Yonaguni island.(+ about 20000yen)
- If you are looking for a guide for big group over 25,I can arrange tailor made tour or interpret for you.
- If you book me before sending an inquiry, please note you may be requested to pay extra guide fee for meet-up depending the location.If you want me to meet up at Ishigaki Airport,Hotel or Ferry terminal and other place,it costs extra fee depending the location.
- Lunch of you and a guide will be paid by the customer.
- All entrance fee is excluded.
【grass bottomed boat: 1000JPY,stalactite cave/YAIMA village: 1000JPY】
- Required Transportation expenses for private taxi in Ishigaki
- I will reply to you within 24h.
*Ishigaki island is rural area, so please prepare to pay your admission and transportation fee in cash(JPY only)
*All entrance fee is excluded
【glass bottomed boat: 1000JPY,stalactite cave/YAIMA village: 1000JPY】
*Required Transportation expenses for private taxi (3hours)
【 For 1-3 people +11,400JPY,For 4-8 people +19,860JPY】
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.