Travel to the coastal area near Sendai city! You can enjoy all nature, food, history, experience, and culture in one day!
Visit Shiogama area and Matsushima coast, and enjoy the experiences that can only be found here!
Feel free to personalize this offer with Piangrawee.
guide fee, transportation fee for a guide (railways only), breakfast and lunch for a guide
hotel pick-up (depending on the location of your hotel), food for you, transportation fee for you (railways only) or for you and a guide (when using other types of transportation), entrance fee for you and a guide, any other expense related to the tour (shopping, etc.)
I can also guide you to other prefecture in Tohoku Area if my transportation fee is covered by you.
If you want to book in 1-3 days period before the tour date, please contact me before booking to discuss available time.
There may be some additional fee for hotel meetup depending on the location.
- The default transportations of this tour are railways and walking. The total cost for the railway is 920 yen. There will be some medium distance walk (1-2 km), but I can call a taxi for you if wanted (the extra transportation fee needed at the site).
- You can also change the transportation method to the rental car, please contact me if you want any recommendation.
- The admission fee for Entsuin temple is 300 yen and for Kanrantei is 200 yen (there will be an extra fee if you order a tea set).
- The fee for Kokeshi painting (you will get your work back home!) is 800 yen
- The fee for Kamaboko fish cake grilling is 200 yen
- You can change some part of the program if you want to, please contact me for more detail read more
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.
I am extremely happy I booked Piangrawee as a guide in Sendai / Matsushima. She was very helpful in planning an itinerary and was happy to add an additional attraction. She is very knowledgeable and I could not have asked for a more friendly guide and was a pleasure to spend time with. Please don’t hesitate to take a tour with her. 楽しかったです！本当にありがとうございました。
Thank you very much for the review! I'm happy to guide you too:)) Please enjoy your time in japan!