This tour covers very famous Hakone resort area, 100 km west of Tokyo, from some points of where you can see a beautiful Mt. Fuji. The one day ticket of all you can ride every transportation in the ares such as a cable car, a rope way, a bus and fantastic cruising by pirate ship on lake Ashinoko is available. On the back way to Tokyo I can arrange for you to get on Shinkansen.
Feel free to personalize this offer with Masato.
All you want is in Hakone.
Hakone is one of the famous sightseeing mountain sites in Japan with twenty million visitors every year. There are many hot springs.
You can view a beutiful Mt. Fuji from several points in Hakone area. You needn't come to 5 station of Mt. Fuji. It has a number of museums, sightseeing boats, gardens and attractions.
- guide fee.
- hotel pick up and dropping.
- Your and my transportation. - Shinjuku (Tokyo) - Odawara (entrance of Hakone)
1770 yen /person. 90 minutes. - One day ticket in Hakone area
4000 yen / person. - Odawara - Tokyo (Shinkansen) 3220 yen /person. 35 minutes.
- Lunch for you and guide
About 2000 yen.
- Entrance fee: About 1500 / museum /person.
1) When you would like me to guide another cities such as Kyoto, Nara and Osaka than listed above, you are cordially requested to pay the followings;
- my round transportation to the area,
- accommodation in the area and meals in addition to the guide fee.
2) Your booking should be done basically before ten days of the first guiding day.
- You are cordially requested to pay a lunch(about 1,500 yen) and transportation for guide.
- When you want to get on the Romance car, a special express train of Odakyu line between Shinjuku and Hakone, and the Shinkansen, you pay the fare to TripleLights in advance. Two days ticket which all you can get on and off in Hakone is available at 4,000 yen. Fare of Shinjuku - Hakone is 1,800 yen. Shinkansen (Odawara - Tokyo) is 3,220 yen.
- You can check my guide fee by number of tourists by hours in my page in the web site of the TripleLights.
- I can handle a group tour with enough experience so far. read more
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.
Masato served as our guide during our visit to Sensoji, Kappabashi shopping street, and was our interpreter during a Sashimono woodworking class where we made our own chopsticks! He was very knowledgable about the area and the history, and was the perfect translator for our workshop. He was able to easily translate all of the intricate woodworking verbiage, and we were very lucky to have him there with us! Thank you so much, Masato! We loved spending our day with you!
Hi Stacy, I am very glad to read your wonderful comments on my service in Asakusa. I wish you visit here again. Masato.
Masato was very knowledgeable and provided a fascinating insight to the bars, nightlife and restaurants in the Shinjuku area.
Masato-san facilitated us having the most fantastic experience in Tokyo. He brought us to all the sights, navigated transport systems, brought us for lunch and gave us so much local insights. He went above and beyond and I would highly recommend. We were a very large group and he managed it effortlessly
Conall san, I am very happy to hear that you were so satisfied with my guide service, and enjoyed the Rugby World Cup 2019 Japan although your IRE lost to NZL. I expect to spend a time with you again here in Japan in the near future.
My husband and I had a wonderful day with Mataso. He tailored the tour for us and we learned so much about the Japanese culture. And there’s no way we could have maneuvered the rail system without him.
Hi Hollie, I am very pleased to hear your impression of the Tokyo tour. How was a typhoon Hagibis in Yokohama? Masato
Masato is a party veteran! He gave us a great guided tour — did an Izakaya and Shinjuku visit! He knew how to entertain!
Hi Yana, Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope we meet again. Masato