This 5-hours walking tour commences at O-Funa JR station, and ends at Fujisawa JR station.
A multiple-use, one-day ticket@700 yen will be available at Ofuna JR station for travelling from (1)JR Ofuna-JR Fujisawa, (2) Ofuna/Mono-Rail to Enoshima, (3) JR Ofuna to JR Kita-Kamakura & JR Kamakura, (4) Enoden/Kamakura to Enoshima/Fujisawa, back and forth all the way in one day only.
What to Expect
Your Japanology of 12th century about the first feudal military administration centre in Kamakura will be enlightened. Your pilgrimage tour includes the visits to Zen-buddhism temples, Hachimangu-Shrine, Bamboo Temple (Houkoku-ji), Hase Temple, Great Buddha, and the vast stretch of the Pacific Ocean beyond Enoshima Island where the view of snow-capped Mt. Fuji will fully satisfy your photogenic avidity. Fresh sea food or Tempula dish for lunch at a recommendable restaurant will meet your connoisseur taste.
Any fine weather day, excluding rainy days.
1. At JR Ofuna station, a ticket of one-day-multiple-use shall be purchased at 700 yen/adult.
2. Lunch will reasonably be priced@850 yen or so. Should you be interested in a table d'hote-
beef or pork + ginger dish lunch at Matsuya, it will be priced@650 yen or less! Visit Matsuya by walking down on the ground level from the entrance/exit of Ofua Mono-rail station.
3. Convenience stores and Sushi-lunch-box shop are available at Kamakura, and at Enoshima 'Mac'- Hamburger store is available.
4. Walking clothes and shoes are elementary and essential for this walking tour.
5. Ladies' and gentlemen's rest rooms at each of the visiting premises will be invariably notified.
What‘s not included
Ticket of one-day multiple use:@700 yen/each (for guests and guide)
Luncheon expense: 650~ 1200 yen approx.
Temple entrance fee: 200 ~ 300 yen (for guests only).
At Jr Ofuna Station (North Exit) or at JR Sakuragi-cho Station or at elsewhere upon request.
At JR Fujisawa Station or at JR Sakuragi-cho Station or at elsewhere upon request.
08:30 AM ( recommended ) Flexible
Number of people
up to 10 people