Kamakura was once the capital of Japan ruled by the Samurai from 1192 to 1439.
Enoshima is a tied island near Kamakura with beautiful scenery.
Feel free to personalize this offer with Masato.
- You can enjoy the Samurai culture in Kamakura.
- You can see the Great Buddha sitting outside of building, 13.35m high, in Kotokuji temple.
- You can see the Kan-non with eleven faces and 9.18m high in Hasadera temple. It is the tallest in Japan as a wooden kan-non in Japan.
- You can see the super view of Sagamiwan bay from its observatory deck.
- You can enjoy a fantastic scenery and delicious sea foods in Enoshima.
- guide fee
- hotel pick-up
- entrance fee
1) When you would like me to guide another cities such as Kyoto, Nara and Osaka than listed above, you are cordially requested to pay the followings;
- my round transportation to the area,
- accommodation in the area and meals in addition to the guide fee.
2) Your booking should be done basically before ten days of the first guiding day.
- You pay a transportation and a lunch for the guide.
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.
My husband and I had a wonderful day with Mataso. He tailored the tour for us and we learned so much about the Japanese culture. And there’s no way we could have maneuvered the rail system without him.
Hi Hollie, I am very pleased to hear your impression of the Tokyo tour. How was a typhoon Hagibis in Yokohama? Masato
Masato is a party veteran! He gave us a great guided tour — did an Izakaya and Shinjuku visit! He knew how to entertain!
Hi Yana, Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope we meet again. Masato
Masato was a true gentlemen. I found him to be extremely knowledgable and easy going and also incredibly respectful. I wanted history and old Tokyo experiences: we went to the Japanese garden and to a temple. We also had lunch in a very old style restaurant with delicious food.
Hi Camille, Thank you so much for your kind word. I am very pleased that you satisfied with my service. I hope that I will have an opportunity to meet your daughters in Japan. Thank you again, Camille.
From the practical to the interesting. Masato guided us on how to use the transit system and buy tickets. We visited the sorts of places we wanted to and took us down interesting side streets, including a shop selling new and second hand kimino at low cost.
Hi Dan, thank you for your review. I hope that you enjoyed so much Tokyo exploring. Masato.
Masato has explained a lot about the japanese culture and traditions. He also guided us to very interesting points: a local restaurant, a patisserie and a local library.
Hi Eduardo, Thank you for your nice review. Masato