What to Expect
1. Panoramic views of Lake Ashi, Owakudani valley spewing vapor, and weather permitting Mt.Fuji will have a big smile.
2. Cruise on the Lake Ashi, sky-walk by the Hakone ropeway, and cable car passing through greenery.
3. Visiting refined museums.
The open-air museum displaying a lot of world masterpieces of sculptures.
Narukwa art museum with the abundant collection of Japanese traditional paintings.
Venetian glassware museum.
4. To experience hot springs to refresh.
5. Try local delicacies like Hakone buckwheat soba noodles and longevity black eggs.