What to Expect
It'll be my pleasure to help you to make your own tour based on your requests and interests.
You and I will select about 3-5 sightseeing spots where you would like to visit within the tour hours (about 8 hours).
Some candidate sightseeing spots are following (1-4 are most popular spots).
1. Great Buddha (Kotokuin Temple) (known as Kamakura Daibutsu)
2. Hasedera Temple (famous for its statue of Kannnon, the goddess of mercy. also can enjoy a great view of coastal city of Kamakura from observatory.)
3. Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine (Shogun Minamoto Yoritomo made it the core of planned city of Kamakura where the first military government was placed in Japan.)
4. Komachi-dori Street and Wakamiya-oji Street (shopping streets between Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine and Kamaura station. about 15 minutes by walk)
5. Hokokuji Temple (famous for a beautiful bamboo garden. can enjoy a Japanese green tea (maccha) and sweet at the bamboo garden (500 Japanese Yen)
6. Jyomyoji Temple (near Hokokuji Temple, can enjoy a Japanese green tea (maccha) and sweet looking at a rock garden (600 Japanese Yen))
7. Kenchoji Temple (first among the Five Great Zen-temples in Kamakura founded in 1253)
8. Enkakuji Temple (second among the Five Great Zen-temples in Kamakura founded in 1282)