Kamakura sightseeing (Great Buddha, Hase Temple, Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, etc.) plus
Culinary Lesson and Omotenashi Lunch (Sushi Roll & Japanese Ｇｏｕｒｍｅｔ Cuisine) at a private home in the precincts of scenic Zushi Marina. (Note: "Omotenashi"= heart-warming receptive hospitality.)
What to Expect
The guests will be welcome to a family lunch in the scenic precincts of Zushi Marina and Zushi Yacht Harbour. Enjoyable experience of immense interest is assured during the culinary lesson of Japanese cuisine including "how to make sushi-rolls". Upon guests' return home, a great success is well anticipated at guests' hosting home-party occasions with such demonstration of "O-Mo-Te-Na-Shi" (=heart-warming receptive hospitality) with the seven items of Japanese gourmet cuisine packed in a fragrant ceder-wood gourmet box, with the integral main course of "Kamakura rice-sushi rolls".
This tour is only on a fine weather day, subject to the 12 hour prior notice of cancellation．
1. The tour is for approx. five (5) hours.
2. Meeting place in principle: at JR Ofuna Station (The exact meeting site to be informed prior to the tour.)
3. The transports depend on the public trains & municipal buses, including a JR one-day use free ticket (@￥700 for Kamakura/Kita-Kamakura/Fujsawa/Eno-Den-Line/ Mono-Rail, all for multiple use.).
4. Guide Fee:￥15000 for min.4 guests ~ max.7 guests (adults only) for the 5-hour tour.
5. Culinary lesson+Luncheon fee:@￥10000/person to be payable at the lesson venue, where enjoyable two hours or so will be spent.