What to Expect
1. Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum & Park.
- An invaluable museum that is aiming to convey the reality of the damage incurred by an atomic bomb to people around the world, and to contribute to the abolition of nuclear weapons and the realization of everlasting world peace.
2. Hiroshima Castle.
- The castle was completely destroyed in the Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima. The castle was rebuilt in 1958 and made into a historic museum of Hiroshima.
- The garden was created in 1620 by a local clan as a villa for Asano feudal lords. We can enjoy scenic beauty of nature in the midst of the town throughout the year.
* Please note that we may skip some listed spots depending on the pace of the tour.
I also an official ‘A-bomb legacy successor’ designated by the City of Hiroshima. An A-bomb Legacy Successor is a memory keeper of the A-bomb survivors. To ensure that the A-bomb survivors' experiences and desires for peace are faithfully inherited and shared with as many people as possible, the City has started a three-year training program for official ‘A-bomb Legacy Successors.’ It is possible to include my lecture in my tour. It is appreciated that if you could let me know upon your booking.