What to Expect
Let’s create your own tour with me, and make your tour more attractive!
1. Choose the places you are interested in, and let me know your requests.
2. I will customize your own tour.
3. Confirm & book your tour.
* Some of the attractions are open only for limited season or an advances reservation is required. So please avoid a direct booking before customize your tour with me!
** Price of the tour will be varied to number of pax, visiting places, duration of time, etc.
Hiroshima, a name meaning ‘Broad Island,’ and now it is one of the large cities in Japan. Hiroshima is best known as the first city in history to be targeted by a nuclear weapon on August 6, 1945.
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park (including the Atomic Bomb Dome)
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
- Hiroshima Castle
- Shukkeien, a traditional Japanese garden, etc.
Itsukushima or Miyajima is one of the three scenic locations in Japan. It is a World Heritage island that has been worshiped as a sacred island since ancient times. In Miyajima you can find a unique culture created by a synthesis of Buddhism and Shintoism with combining the two religions.
- Itsukushima Shrine
- Daishoin Temple
- Daiganji Temple
- Senjokaku (Toyokuni Shrine), etc.
* Repairs of the Great Torii Gate will commence in June 2019, and are expect to last for 14 months. During this period, the gate will be covered with scaffolding.
Saijo is one of the three famous sake brewery towns in Japan. Learn about sake brewing, do a bit of tasting, and have a chance to purchase sake and other sake products. Enjoy the town and visit some breweries!
- Sake historic town, etc.
Kure is a port and major shipbuilding city situated in the east of Hiroshima.
- Ondo-no-Seto Great Bridge
- Sake brewery in a small town
- Yamato Battleship Museum, etc.
Kumano is a small town, but the capital of brushes, and produces 80% of the brushes made in Japan for painting, writing and cosmetics.
- Kumano Fudenosato Kobo, Brush museum, etc.
Iwakuni, a small city in southeastern Yamaguchi, is best known for its structurally unique Kintai-kyo Bridge.
- Kintai Bridge
- Iwakuni Castle, etc.
Places you wish to visit!