I will take you to the most famous castle in Japan: Himeji Castle which was designated as UNESCO's World Heritage site fisrt in Japan.
The castle is one of the 12 original castles which was built in 17th century. And it is thought the most beautiful castle with white plastered walls.
Feel free to personalize this offer with Kazuhiko.
0) Yo will have a lot ot visual explanation.
1) You could compare the structure of the castle with the European castles.
2) You will have the immage of the castle town of Himeji and lives of the peaple in the town 300 to 400 years ago.
3) I'm sure you will feel to come back to Japan again CAstle.
guide fee, hotel pick-up in the area of Himeji
Transportation fee for Hotel Pick-up in the outside of Himeji：Kobe area 2000yen, Osaka area 3000yen
Entrance fee for only the castle: 1000yen/adult
Entrance fee for the castle and the Japanese garden Koko-en: 1040yen/adult
I can accept your request at least 4 days in advance.
1) If you start your tour from Himeji Station, you will walk about 2 hours.
2) The stairs in the main tower of the castle are steep. You should be careful not to fall down.
3) You should take off your shoes in the main tower and have slippers prepared for you.
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.