Will visit two authentic shrines in "Dazaifu Tenmangu" and Kushida Jinja(shrine). Will use the public transportation such as buses and trains. Fukuoka is a big & acitive city, so you will be able to enjoy the traditional and modern part of the city along the way. Starting from the cruiser pier, I will be a good time keeper until I let you back to the cruiser pier in the evening. Very nice!
What to Expect
Guide will do the best, and make your Fukuoka stay fun and memorable.
When your cruiser arrives at Fukuoka pier, I will be waiting for you at the arrival hall. You don't need to google where to go after landed. Using the public transportation, we will make most of your limited time during your Fukuoka stay, and you can efficiently visit the place. You will be going to a middle of the local people, and may find interesting about the way people's usual like, such as fashion, behavior, etc.
As a guide always check the latest information, I will be responsible to guide you and take you to the port so that you will never miss your cruiser.
My proposing tour is just a base. I will be very happy to make your schedule flexible per your request. You may want to go somewhere else, spend some time at a museum, going to a big shopper, etc, etc.
- My primitive proposal tour here is based on the idea that your ship will arrive around 8AM
- Tour start time is flexible, it depends on when your cruiser will enter the port
- Will use the public transportation, such as bus, train most of the time
- Depending on the situation, to save time, for instance, we may have to use taxi
- On each location, we may enjoy some 15 minutes walk or like
- To visit shrine, you have to wear properly, especially in summer (matter of exposure)