What to Expect
You will be able to experience ordinary life of the people in Japan, see many unique Japanese food, buy and cook your favorite ones.
1. Pick up at your hotel (if you stay in central area of Tokyo or Chiba).
2. Ride train to Ichikawa station.
3. Enjoy 360’ view from 45th floor of viewing deck next to the station (admission free).
4. Buy local food for lunch at grocery store next to the station.
5. Ride local bus to my apartment (15 min).
6. Cook lunch together and eat.
7. Try samples of Japanese dashi (soup stock of fish and seaweed) to know Japanese style dishes , kimono try-on, etc.
8. Back to the hotel or another place.
Example of the places I can take you at the end of the tour, approximate time and transportation fee are:
-Ginza (50 min. 700 yen)
-Ryogoku Kokugikan or Edo-Tokyo museum (40 min. 500 yen)
-Akihabara (45 min. 500 yen)
-Ueno (50 min. 550 yen)
-Shinjuku (one hour, 650 yen)