What to Expect
We'll come to see you at your hotel or your designated place.
Note: The time required doesn't include the transit time from the meeting place to the
location of your experience.
1. Live Demonstration of Japanese Drum
Model Performance by Lecturers
2. Experiencing a Japanese Drum
The charm of a Japanese Drum is free.
There are many ways in performances and expressions. You are free to experience many types of Japanese Drum performances.
・Big Japanese Drum
・Two Drums Attached and Horizontally Placed
3. Q & A Session
Doubles as a break.
Gives you wide knowledge of trivia about Japanese Drums and answers to your
4. Japanese Drum Session
The biggest charm of a Japanese Drum is empathy. You can enjoy your encounter with new people. By beating many kinds of Japanese Drums, you will be able to perform a part of a Japanese Drum session with your lecturers.
5. Photo Session
At the end, all participants pose for a picture.
We break up at a nearby station from the experience site.
Observing - If there is someone who does not participate but would like to observe Taiko Experience, 1,884 yen per person will be charged. (0 JPY / group , 1884 JPY / person)
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard for the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate. It is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without notice.
- Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including children. Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our services are mainly offered in English. In addition, services in other languages, such as Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian are also available. In case you would like services in languages other than English, please inquire us as soon as possible. We will check the availability.
- Before booking, please email us to check the availability.
Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our business hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays. For inquiries received outside the business hours, we will look into them and respond on the next business day.
• Guide fee for the interpreting information officer
• Taiko lessons fee
• Public Transportation fee (For taxi or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
For taxi or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from any station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line.
※ Those who wish to hire taxi service separately and not use the public transportation, they will have to pay the actual cost.
What‘s not included
At your hotel or your designated place
At a nearby station from the experience site
09:00 AM ( recommended ) Flexible
Number of people
up to 4 people