Experience the taste of “Washoku“, the traditional Japanese cuisine at a restaurant that has been located in the Ginza area for 30 years.
There are 7 dishes served in the special course and also 1 drink service.
During the dinner, we will explain the history behind each dish and about traditional Japanese food.
What to Expect
I own a restaurant in Ginza that's earned a Michelin star.
I love to share Japanese food and its long history with the world.
I look forward to showing you how to enjoy our food.
Special course 1,2 small appetizers 2,Bowl stuff 3,Grill stuff 4,Stew stuff 5,Steam or Fry stuff 6,Ochazuke 7,fruit
Welcome 1 drink is included.
The restaurant usually close on Saturday, Sunday and national holidays
-We will start the tour at 6pm to 8pm.It takes about 2 hour. Please don't be late.
-The restaurant is usually close Sunday and national holidays.
- No refunds can be made for missed reservations
- If unable to secure a reservation we will refund you in full
- The restaurant seats 15, including a 4-person private room
- Maximum reservation is for 6 persons
- Please inform us in advance of any food restrictions or allergies - We kindly ask for your understanding that Yamaji is unable to accommodate individuals who do not wish eat fish or meat, or suffer from gluten allergies
Special Ochazuke course 1,2 small appetizers 2,Bowl stuff 3,Grill stuff 4,Stew stuff 5,Steam or Fry stuff 6,Ochazuke 7,fruit
Welcome 1 drink
What‘s not included
At Ginza yamaji
At ginza yamaji
Number of people
up to 10 people