The 90 minute show interweaves robots, dancers and live music into an new style of performance that has been unseen until now and has grabbed the hearts of many toursts. This cannot be found anywhere else in Japan, or the world!
The show is not just about our stylistic and neon-colored robots interacting with the dancers - the biggest charm of the Robot Restaurant is its originality. The dancers in the beautify costumes show off some magnificent moves to the sounds of classical Taiko drumming blended with upbeat futuristic music. That's not everything though, there's a fair amount of decorative illumination on the robots which are skillfully handled by their operators. Themed performances are highlighted with robot battles, parades and Josendaiko (Female Taiko Drummers) and Senbonzakura (A thousand cherry trees). Robot Restaurant is the only place you can see this unique one-of-a-kind entertainment show!read more
Admission ticket for robot show, a free souvenir
food and drink (available for purchase at the venue)
- Booking for 6 months into the future is acceptable.
- Customers are requested to complete a booking (with payment) at least 1 day prior to the show date.
- You cannot change the show time once you've booked.
- Make sure to arrive at the restaraunt 30-40 minutes prior to the show. Failure to arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled show time will result in the cancellation of your reservation.
- Please bring and show your electric or printed ticket for admission.
- Our tickets on sale doesn't include food or drink. Please purchase at the venue if you want.
- We are afraid that we don't accept inquiries before booking. We only reply to messages from customers with confirmed bookings.
- There will be no refund in case of cancellations regardless of process timing.
12:00 pm to 12:30 pm (main show starts at 13:00 pm)* October only
14:00 pm to 14:30 pm (main show starts at 14:00 pm) * October only
14:30 pm to 15:00 pm (main show starts at 15:30 pm) *In August, this show time is available only for Fri, Sat, Sunday. Also, this show time is available for September 1,2,6-16, Nov, December 1-16.
16:00 pm to 16:30 pm (main show starts at 17:30 pm)
*Rounge live show starts at 16:40
18:30 pm to 19:00 pm (main show starts at 19:30 pm)
20:30 pm to 21:00 pm (main show starts at 21:30 pm)
*Please make sure to arrive at the restaraunt during the entry times above. Failure to arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled show time will result in the cancellation of your reservation.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher (ticket) after booking. Please make sure to bring and show your electric or printed ticket for admission.
- No food or drink is included in this ticket (you can order some snacks and drink at the restaurant)
- Please check the time of your last train to your hotel. The last show will end at 11:00 pm.
- Children aged 0-2 years old is free of charge, but will not have their own seat.
- We recommend you to bring headphones for your children due to the volume of the performance.
- There is no age limit but please be noted that this restaurant is located in the red light district (Kabukicho) in Shinjuku.
- Due to the restaurant's regulations, people with the following will not be admitted: drunkeness, wearing sun glasses, having visible tattoos or in excessive costume. read more
No, it's NOT acceptable. Please bring your electric or printed ticket which you can get from your booking page.
No, sorry. We DO NOT accept any changes once your booking is confirmed. If you want to change, please book a new ticket.
We offer non-alcoholic and alcoholic bevarages. Snacks such as sushi is also available, but it is a small portion.
Triplelights makes it cheaper and easier to book the tickets. It'd be better to include details on exactly how and when to pick up the tickets. Should get rid of scary warning like come 30 minutes in advance or risk losing tickets.
So crazy and fun!
This might be specific to me did not get any souvenir as promised. Also did not get food ... not clear if I can get food although I paid for it. Customer service is not good. But on the contrary, mostly US based tourist (like me). Loud, funny, lots of laser show, and fun. Good for adults but I was surprised to see kids as young as 1-2 years but would not recommend as it can get really loud. Performers work hard to make the show interesting. Workers does not look like locals. Note that it is probably 5% restaurant and 95% show.