Please choose either of the two options below and tell us upon booking:
1. One way transfer from Haneda Airport to your hotel in central Tokyo
2. One way transfer from your hotel in central Tokyo to Haneda Airport
We offer door to door private transfers with seven-seater Alphard vehicles and nine-seater Hi-Ace vehicles. Please make yourself relaxed before or after a long flight.
car, Non-English speaking driver, fuel, tax, pick-up and drop-off
toll fee, parking fee
- For enquiries/ bookings, we are open from 10 am to 7 pm (JST) on weekdays. Messages received out of the above hours will be dealt with on the next business day.
- Customers are requested to complete a booking (with payment) at least 1 day prior to the tour date.
- Our charter service is available for 24h.
Extra fee may apply if you wish to;
- hire a car between 11pm and 7am (JST)
- use a baby seat
- extend your tour
For transfers, please provide us with the following details upon your inquiry or booking.
1) flight/ cruise information (name or number and arrival/ departure time)
2) pick-up location
3) drop-off location
4) number of luggage
- Usually, we arrange a 9 seater car for 4 passengers and above. If you have many luggages, please choose 6-9 passengers to upgrade a car.
- Airport pickup is free for the first 90 minutes after actual arrival time. For drop off, we can wait 30 minutes for free.
- Our driver will wait for you at the meeting point with your name on the pick-up board.
- Please be noted that most of our drivers cannot speak English.
- Additional fee may apply based on special conditions. (please refer to the notice with yellow highlight)
- Only cash is acceptable for "not included" fees. Please pay to the driver on site. read more
Driver was professional and courteous, and arrived on time as per scheduled booking time. Cars are nice and clean, and they have provided the requested child’s seat. Very happy with service and looks forward to our next trip with them again (already booked!)
We sent a car transfer request from Kyoto to Osaka via. Triple Light, from one AirBnB to the next point to point. The car and driver came 15 mins early to let you know he is ready, polite, helped with luggage, and was exactly what we wanted: a vehicle that fit 6 people comfortably and along with 6 pieces of large luggage (it was a Hi-Ace) While the booking system was slightly inconvenient, as you have to go through Triple Light website to communicate with EFG cars, especially as we wanted to move our departure time back by 30 minutes. Everything worked out fine. I would definitely use it again. I have checked again other prices, and they are fair.
Our cruise ship was destined for the Port of Yokohama at the same time as Super Typhoon Hagibis in October 2019. The Captain delayed our arrival until after the storm had passed. Our transfer plans from the ship to our hotel in Tokyo were cancelled and we had to make other arrangements. I did not trust that the situation would be stable just one day after the typhoon made landfall and decided against gambling on taxi service at the port. We needed to arrive to our hotel in good time in order to meet our tour group. I remembered reading good things about TripleLights prior to leaving on our cruise on the Cruise Critic message boards. While still on the ship, I contacted them online to book a last minute transfer by private car. They accepted my booking. When we disembarked the driver was a... read more